Chapter 26: New Challengers

Amity Colosseum 

Port(Intercom): "Three....Two....One"

Sitting in the row with RWBY, Y/n watches his friends, JNPR taking on Team BRNZ. 

Port(Intercom): "Begin!" 

Y/n watches as Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren fighting with Brawnz, Roy and Nolan, meanwhile May was running to the trees. Brawn and Pyrrha took the first action with Brawnz using his claws and Pyrrha blocking his attacks with her shield and her sword. Nora using her hammer and try to swing it at Nolan, he dodges it and try to attack her. Jaune and Roy were in combat with each other, but notices a sniper passed by him. He looks over at the tree side and saw a glint in the branches. 

Jaune: "Retreat!" 

Jaune ordered his teammates to fall back to the mountains as Jaune and Pyrrha were using their shields as protection. 

While they were hiding behind a couple of boulders, The three guys were running directly at them. Jaune told his team to spilt up and keep moving. Pyrrha and Brawnz were at it again while on their side, Nolan and Ren were looking right at each other. Nolan looks behind him and nodded at May. She fired a couple rounds at the floor, causing Ren to lose his focus on Nolan and getting whack. Ren managed to gain his focus on Nolan, but ended up getting shocked by Nolan's baton.

Nora: "Ren!" 

Nora watched as Ren fell to the floor, then Nora readied her hammer and charges at Nolan. Nora swung her hammer and Nolan ducked down and uses his baton to shock her. However Nora didn't seems to be fazed by this attack. 

Port(Intercom): Oho, looks like one of my favorite student, Nora Valkyrie is charging up to use her Semblance!" 

Nolan: "What?"

Oobleck(Intercom): Yes, Miss Valkyrie's Semblance lets her produce, as well as channel, electrical energy straight into her muscle. This allows her to jump explosively into the air, wield her hammer, or in this case, absorb Nolan's attacks and send the young man flying" 

Nolan: "What?!"

Nolan look back at Nora and saw her body emitting pink electricity and ram her giant hammer onto Nolan's stomach and sent him tumbling to a boulder, breaking it into rocks. Jaune look behind and stare at the top of the mountain seeing lightning forming around it. 

Jaune tells Nora to go up to the mountain and wanted Ren to distract the sniper. 

Nora hopped on one boulder to another. Roy tosses his two buzzsaw directly at Jaune. Jaune uses his shield to block them, but the buzzsaws slam onto Jaune's shield, bashing his head twice. But Jaune quickly recovered. 

Ruby: "Yeah, go get 'em Jaune!"

Weiss: "Well, he's certainly improved" 

Y/n: "Pyrrha trained him well" 

Yang: "Yeah, but he ain't got nothing on Pyrrha"

Pyrrha was handling both Roy and Brawnz  with ease, throwing her Spear at Roy and kick Brawnz with her feet. attention was directed over at Ren, charging towards Nolan. Ren caught Nolan in a hold and May's was aiming her sniper directly at Nora. Ren seeing this, he called out to Nora, but she was too busy climbing to the top of the mountain to hear him. 

Jaune, handling with Brawn, saw what was going to happen and called to Pyrrha. 

Juane: "Pyrrha, up!" 

Pyrrha ran over towards Juane, avoiding Roy and jumped over Brawnz and landed on Jaune's shield. Using Jaune's shield as a boost pad, Pyrrha leap into the air and blocked May's sniper shot, taking the hit and allowing Nora to reach to the top and struck by lightning. Absorbing it's power and transformed her hammer into it's grenade launcher form and fired all six launchers directly at May. The tree, May was recently at burnt up, causing black smoke to form and making May's sight difficult to see, so she jump down.