Chapter 16: An Apology and Confess

No One Pov / Beacon

It was the next morning, Team Rwby had cried themselves to sleep after realizing why Y/n wasn't there to fight Roman with them. They had completely forgotten the fact that Y/n was part Grimm. Ruby woken up first, she look over at the three bed and saw their pillows covered in tears. Ruby couldn't find it in herself to forgive her, so Ruby carefully got out of her bed and got herself dress, so she can talk to the Headmaster what they did. How they found Roman, where the meeting was and what there was and the danger they placed civilians life.  

Glynda: "I honestly can't believe you and your team members would have done something incredibly stupid" 

Ruby: "I know" Ruby had her head lowed in shame. 

Glynda: "Those civilians could have been killed or worst, told everyone of what really happen. How do you think it'll effect the reputation that Beacon Academy held and the graduated Huntsmen and Huntresses?"

While Glynda was scolding Ruby, Ozpin however, was busy looking at her as he could see dryness around her eyes. Ozpin stands up from his chair and walk beside Glynda to calm her down. 

Ozpin: "I believe that Miss Rose had already been punished enough as of right now, so try and not to hurt her feelings too much"

Glynda looked at Ozpin, then stare back at Ruby and inhaled deep and sigh loud. 

Glynda: "Very well" 

Glynda back away allowing Ruby to have some space. 

Ozpin: "Ms. Rose. As I am glad that you told us what happen, but I cannot let you go unpunished. So from this day and eventually, you and your team will be in charge of this year's prom with your own currency" 

Ruby nods her head. 

Ozpin: "Glynda, why don't you go and see how is Y/n doing" 

Glynda: "Ok" 

Glynda then left Ozpin's office with Ruby alone and headed to the elevator to take her down. Glynda walked out of the elevator and headed towards Y/n's building. However before she could enter inside the building, she notice a familiar team just hanging about on the nearby bench. 

Fox: "You couldn't just call them last night and say that you will do it in the early morning" 

Coco: "How was I suppose to know that they will be busy?"

Velvet: "Fox, Coco relax. I've already contacted someone and they say that a Bullhead will be coming here in about twenty minutes" 

Glynda instead went over to Team CFVY as Velvet heard someone coming their direction and soon greeted Glynda.

Velvet: "Hello, Professor Goodwitch" 

Glynda: "Hello, Miss Scarlatina, Team Cfvy"

The others greeted Glynda as well. 

Glynda: "If I am remembering this correctly, weren't the four of you suppose to have left by this morning for a mission in taking down Grimm?"

Coco: "Yes... but I may have thought that it was the best ideal to call them today then last night?"

Glynda: "And now we know why, don't we?"

Coco nodded. 

Glynda: "Well, if you do excuse me. I need to check up on Y/n right now" 

Glynda walk away. But before she could even leave where she was standing. Velvet's ears perk up when the professor mention Y/n. 

Velvet: "What is going on with Y/n, Professor Goodwitch"