Chapter 11: Shocking Changes

No One Pov / Y/n's Dorm

It has been a few days after since the incident at the Docks with Ruby, Weiss and Yang had finally reunited with Blake and stopping Roman from stealing any dust during it. Once they made it back to Beacon Academy, Weiss didn't go with her teammates, but rather took Y/n back to his dorm and given him a good hour lecturing of what he did, leaving without telling his friends where he's going and what's happening, Skipping classes for a few days and nearly exposing himself to Roman and the White Fangs of his identity. 

Finally after the long hour of chewing out Y/n, Weiss forgives him and made him promise that he'll never do anything like that again and if it does, then he'll have to talk about it to them. Y/n swore to Weiss that he promise. However Y/n's punishment wasn't the lecture, instead it was a mountain filled with homework and will have to do them without getting any help by anyone. 

So for the last couple of days, Y/n spent his days inside his dorm working on his homework and only getting breaks on lunch when Team Rwby and Jnpr were come into his room and eat together. 

Now it was night time, Y/n had completely finished all of his homework and was extremely tired. 

Y/n: "Man.. I hope I got everything right, so now lets get some rest for tomorrow"

Y/n got up from his chair and headed straight to his bed and plop face first. Y/n was fast asleep. 

Morning

It was now the beginning of the weekend, meaning that there was no classes to take today and allowing Y/n to take a break from doing his homework and enjoy his time with his friends in the Academy. Weiss forbid him to leave the Academy's ground. 

As the sun was beginning to raise, the light came from the window and brightening up his room. Y/n closed eyes flutter from the light hitting his face forcing them to open slightly. Y/n let out an yawn and was gonna scratch himself on his shoulder. 

Y/n: "Ow!!"

Y/n felt a paining sensation coming from the shoulder, he scratched. Y/n look over to his shoulder and saw small amount of blood coming from one out of four claw marks. Y/n then look down at his hands and saw something that terrified him. 

(A/N: The nails are white)

On every inch of his fingers were covered in pitch black, instead of their usual pale color and his nails were white. To make things a whole lot worse, every nails on his hand immediately retracted from being sharp to looking normal. 

Y/n: "What is going on with me!?"

Y/n stated to himself as he just watches his nails retracted their claws. However before he could even have seconds to himself, he heard knocking coming from the door connected to his living room and a familiar voice called out.   

Glynda: "Hello, Mr. L/n! Are you awake?"

Hearing Glynda standing in front of the entrance give Y/n panic for a bit, but then he got out of bed and getting himself into his Beacon uniform with his balaclava and gloves.