Chapter 17: Extracurricular

No One Pov

A couple of days passed by when Coco and Velvet confesses their love to Y/n and left to go on a mission and ever since then, Y/n wasn't been able to get a hold between Velvet or Coco. Y/n was sitting on a empty seat as Pyrrha was sparring the Team CRDL, completely beating them up, but couldn't concentrate due to a headache, he's experiencing. 

After slamming Cardin to the ground and upper kick him, Pyrrha landed on her knee as Cardin fell down in defeat. 

Glynda approached behind Cardin, holding onto his rib. 

Glynda: "And that's the match" 

Cardin: "Lucky shot" 

Cardin said before he collapse to the floor. 

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament" 

Pyrrha: "Thank you, professor" 

Glynda tapped on her scroll before speaking. 

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match *Glances up at the students* Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?"

Blake slams her book and she stares wide eyed at Glynda. 

Glynda: "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-" 

Mercury raised his hand in the air. 

Mercury: "I'll do it" 

Glynda: "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you and opponent" 

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight... him" 

Mercury pointed directed at Y/n as he was giving himself light smacks on the top of his head. 

Glynda: "Mr. L/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah?

Glynda: "Are you doing all right, you appears to be off for today"

Y/n: "I got this pulsing headache going on"

Glynda thought about it, seeing how Y/n's condition is. Glynda had to decline it for a unfair advantage.

Glynda: "I'm sorry, Mercury. It appears to be that Y/n isn't feeling do well for today, so I guess I'll have to assign you with another student to spar with" 

Pyrrha raise her hand up.

Pyrrha: "Professor Goodwitch, I'd be to oblige" 

Glynda nod. 

Glynda: "Alrighty then, Mercury. You will be fight Miss Nikos and for Mr. L/n" 

Glancing back to see Y/n continue to bang his head. 

Glynda: "Mr. L/n *Caught his attention*. Seeing your conditions, why don't you head out for the day and go outside to get some fresh air" 

Y/n: "You got it, Professor Goodwitch" 

Before Y/n could even stand up, his leg seem to have give up and ended up making him fall back onto his seat, startling the entire class. Y/n lets out a nervous chuckled before. 

Y/n: "Jaune"

Asking Jaune for some help. 

~~~~~

Moment pass by with Y/n leaning on the side of the building looking at his Scroll as the time went from a nine to a zero. The bell ringed and many student started to come outside with Team RWBY walking out.