Chapter 6: Fighting the Dragon

Beacon Academy

It has been a week since Y/n saved Velvet from Cardin and his no-good teammates and even since Velvet were often hang out with him whenever she gets a chance and also introduce him to her two other team members, Yatsuhashi and Fox. 

Y/n also went to the city with Rwby and Jnpr and since this happens to be Y/n's first time to even enter the city, they've given him a tour around the place to their favorite location. 

Now right now Y/n was hanging out with Velvet around the Beacon campus with Rwby stalking them behind a pillar. 

Ruby: "What are they talking about? "

Weiss: "How should I know? I can't even hear them from over here"

Blake: "So far they don't seem to know we're here"

Yang: "So why are we whispering? "

Blake: "Because Velvet is a Bunny faunus and with those ears, we'll give our hiding spot away"

Yang: "Oh"

So they continue to watch and observe the two. 

Y/n: "So I went to the city for the first time"

Velvet: "And how was it?"

Y/n: "So far we only went to different locations, the cafeteria, the ice cream stores, that place where there are weapons magazines and some bar, Yang wanted us to go to but couldn't by Weiss, Blake and Ruby"

Velvet giggled.

Velvet: "Sounds about right coming from those girls" 

Velvet then went on about her time when Y/n was in the city, Coco came around the corner and spotted them. 

Coco: "There you are, Velvet. I've been looking all over for ya" 

Velvet: "Coco, I'm sorry. I was looking for Y/n and see how he was doing, apparently he and Team Rwby went to the city for a tour" 

Coco: "Really, is that so handsome?"

Y/n letted out a nervous chuckles as Coco was smirking. Back at the girls.

Yang: "Should we go and stop her? "

Blake: "Lets wait and see where this is going

Team Rwby continue to watch as Coco seems to be getting a little close to Y/n with Velvet doing her best to grab her leader's attention. 

Yang: "Does anyone have this weird feeling to take Y/n away from her? "

Weiss: "I hate to admit it, but yes"

Back to Y/n. 

Coco: "Say, I have an idea. Why don't me and Velvet take you out to the city and do some shopping. I'm sure the Headmaster wouldn't mind us taking you out" 

Velvet: "Coco, you know we can't. Headmaster Ozpin trusted Team Rwby to help out Y/n anyway to help him to feel more comfortable in the academy" 

Coco: "Oh come on, Velvet. I don't see the problem of helping Y/n after all he did save you, so consider this as a payment for helping you from Cardin" Coco grab Y/n his arm, preparing to leave Beacon's ground. 

Ruby: "Now? "

WBY: "Now" 

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang left their hiding spot and went over to the trios. 

Ruby: "Y/n!!" 

The trios look at Rwby coming directly to him.

Y/n: "Hi Ruby"