Chapter 20: Field Trip

Ozpin's Office

Ironwood: "They were here.. Ozpin, they were here!"

It was morning time, Ironwood raised his voice before he angrily slams down his fist on Ozpin's desk due to what happen last night.

Glynda: "We're very much away of that! Thank you, James" Glynda said as she was standing on the other side of the desk. 

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're away! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us!?"

Soon the alerts, indicating that there were someone in the elevator. 

Ozpin: "Come in"

The elevator doors open revealing Ruby and Y/n, they both step out of the elevator and head further into the room. 

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here"

Ruby nervously laugh as Y/n was giving her the side eye. 

Ozpin: "Thank you, both for coming. How are you two feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O for three"

The three adults stares silently. 

Y/n: "sheesh, tough crowd" Y/n mutter to himself. 

Ironwood: "Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could"

Ruby: "Thank you, sir" 

Ozpin: "Now, the General here has already informed of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you two have rested, we were wondering if you two had anything to add"

Glynda: "Was anybody else with her? Did she look familiar at all?"

Y/n: "I hadn't managed to get a good look on her, all my attentions went to Ruby"

Ruby:" I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass" 

Glynda: "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby" 

Ironwood: "Embedding Dust into clothing is an old-age technique. It could have been anyone" 

Ruby: "Wait. You think this girl is connected  to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

As the atmosphere gotten cold, Ironwood and Glynda turn around to face Ozpin as he placed his hand under his chin. 

Ozpin: "It's possible. But we still lack the requirement evidence to link the two together" 

Ruby: "Actually I-i think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom"

Y/n glanced over her. 

Ozpin: "Interesting"

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never-" 

Ozpin cutted her off. 

Ozpin: "Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you. And you, Y/n. Can you stay here for a while longer, we were like you have to talk with you"

Y/n nodded and Ruby was walking to the elevator.

Ruby: "Anytime"

Ozpin" And Miss Rose"