Chapter 5: The Bully

A Couple Days Later / Beacon Academy

Y/n was inside the elevator going up to the Headmaster's Office by Ozpin's request. The elevator came to a slow halt and the door open showing Ozpin sitting behind his desk and a mug beside him. 

Ozpin: "Ah, Mr. L/n, thank you for seeing me. Please have a seat" Ozpin gestured to the empty chair in front of the desk. 

Y/n walk out of the elevator and sat down. 

Y/n: "Is there something wrong, Headmaster Ozpin?" 

Ozpin: "There is nothing to worried about, Mr. L/n. The reason why I requested your present here is to see how Beacon is treating you" 

Y/n: "So far, they many students doesn't seem to mind with me wearing my hood, but when it comes to combat practice, not many of them seem to be eager to sparring with me" 

Ozpin lets out a chuckle.

Ozpin: "Well, I am glad to hear that" 

Y/n: "Is that all you need to see me?" 

Ozpin shook his head and lean in a little closer to his desk.

Ozpin: "I understand that Team Rwby had introduce to you to Team Jnpr and am not mistaking, had a sparring match with Miss Nikos and ended up with a tie with her. Which I must say is quite the interested story, Miss Goodwitch told me"

Y/n letted out a nervous chuckle as he was scratching the back of his neck. 

Y/n: "She is a amazing fighter"

Ozpin: "Given where you are in the friendship, are you willing enough to invite your friends inside your dorm?" 

Y/n: "I think so. Yeah, maybe"

A warm smile came across Ozpins face hearing Y/n say that. 

Ozpin: "Thank you for your time, Mr. L/n. You don't wanna be late for lunch"

As soon as Ozpin was done with his conversation, the bell ringed alerting all students. Y/n got off of the chair and headed to the elevator to meet with his friends in the cafeteria. 

Later...

Y/n was sitting down on a table in the cafeteria with Team Rwby and Jnpr, listening to Nora as she was telling a story about how she and Ren made a boatload of Lien by selling Ursa skin rugs, with Ren telling everyone that Nora's story was actually her recurring dream. 

Y/n: "That must be some good dream" 

Nora smile by at Y/n for listening along with Ruby and Yang. 

Pyrrha: "Jaune, are you okay?" Pyrrha asked in concern for her team leader, Jaune who was playing with his food. 

Jaune: Huh? Oh yeah why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little.. not okay"

Jaune: "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously, look" 

Jaune manages to force a smile on his face and thumbs up, showing his friends that he is okay. Y/n could feel a lot more of negative emotions coming off of him. 

Y/n: "Are you sure, Jaune. What is going on here?" 

Y/n and her friends could heard laughing coming from another table. Y/n look up and saw four dudes bullying Velvet with one of them making bully ears with his hands. 

Y/n: "Who are those guys?" 

Yang: "That's Cardin Winchester and his team" 

Pyrrha: "Team Crdl.