Chapter 24: Breach

In the Tunnel

The sounds of Grimm's roaring, filled Y/n's mind. His vision were blurry, his head was aching as his body was sored. He looks around his surrounding, seeing Grimm passing by without any of them even noticing his presence in the tunnel. 

Soon, his hearing clicked and he could hear the City's Alarm blaring. After a couple of Grimms were passing by, Y/n's vision started to clear up as he saw someone walking up towards him. 

White Fang Lieutenant: "You" 

The Lieutenant grabs Y/n by his coat and hold him up into the air. 

White Fang Lieutenant: "All of my men are gone by you, humans. You should have never come here" 

The Lieutenant then threw Y/n across the debris, colliding onto a piece of a train, grunted in pain once he made contact with the train. 

White Fang Lieutenant: "But now since it's the two of us down here, no one else to interfere with us. I think it is time for some payback" 

Y/n look over at the White Fang as he was holding one of Y/n's sickle in his hand, approaching him. Y/n try to sit up, trying to move himself away from the White Fang. 

Y/n: "Ack!" 

But the Lieutenant stopped him by slamming him back down to the floor, holding him by his neck. 

White Fang Lieutenant: "This will be payback for all of things, you had done against us!" 

The Lieutenant swung his arm down, preparing to stab Y/n right in his chest, killing him there. However. Before the sickle could even stab Y/n, the blade was an inch away from killing him until it came to a halt, confusing the Lieutenant. 

White Fang Lieutenant: "What?"

As the Lieutenant was stun by this, he didn't had time to react as the sickle bashes it's blunt side onto his face. Then it happen again and again, the last time it knocked him out cold, fall to the ground and let go of Y/n's weapon. Y/n slowly sitted up, grunting. He saw Oobleck standing in a distance, holding his other weapon and Zwei as well.  

Oobleck: "Nobody shall lay their hands on my students"

Y/n's vison was started to clear up as Oobleck was walking towards him. Oobleck offered Y/n an hand, and accepted it. 

Y/n: "What's going on?"

Oobleck: "Everything, I'm afraid. The Grimm are reeking havoc in the streets of the City, many Grimms then anyone had ever seen" 

Oobleck handed Y/n back his other sickle, but he saw that it was badly damage. The entire blade was gone and the only thing left was the hilt. 

Oobleck: "I found this after managing to hide by hordes of Grimm as they were running by. It was trample on" 

Y/n stared at the damaged hilt for a while, before looking at the giant hole. 

Y/n: "The people still needs us.  

After Y/n say that, more Grimms were beginning to show up far in the tunnels. 

Oobleck: "We'll hold them off. Y/n, you will have to go up to the surface and deal with the Grimms" 

Y/n nodded and ran up to the surface. 

In the Street

Team Rwby found themselves surrounded by Grimm, Beowolfs, Ursas, Creeps and a King Taijitu.