Chapter 21: Search & Destroy

No One Pov 

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck: "Yes I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary girls.  Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance. I can assure you we will not be established a single base of operations. Rather we will traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable location we may stumble upon. I've pack all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship" 

Oobleck said, really fast while pacing back and forth in front of the firsts years. 

Oobleck: "And! It's Dr. Oobleck. I didn't earn a PhD for fun, thank you very much!" Oobleck said right in front of Weiss' face. 

Weiss looks over at Blake, who had her eyebrow raise.

Weiss: "Uh.." 

Oobleck: "Come now children, according to my schedule we are already 3 minutes behind, schedule"

Doctor Oobleck quickly dashes away in a matter of seconds, leaving Rwby and Y/n behind. 

Ruby (Positively) : Well, alright then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Dr. Oo-bleck"

Then all four girl simultaneously lowered their head. 

Ruby: "Okay yeah, when you say it out loud it sounds worse" 

Nora (Off screen): Save the world??"

The five turn around to see JNPR approaching them. 

Nora: "You're going on world-saving mission without us?? I'm hurt and sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though. Ren!" 

Nora dramatically said before she glared at Ren, who simply crossed his arms and look away. 

Jaune: "Sounds exciting, where are ya going?"

Ruby: "Oh just outside the kingdom" 

Nora: "Hey! So are we" 

Pyrrha: "Nora and Ren wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village" 

Ren: "We set out tomorrow" 

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight!"

Neptune and Sun can be seen approaching the two groups. 

Neptune: We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges" 

Jaune's awestruck. 

Sun: "We're normally go to city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know.. normal" 

Ruby: "Well-"  

Dr. Oobleck appear from the Bullhead and called RWBY and Y/n. 

Oobleck: "Four minutes, everyone!"

All of their friends were smiling with awkward for a short while. 

Ruby: "Well, uh, wish us luck!"

Then they all parted ways with JNPR, Neptune and Sun headed back to Beacon and RWBY and Y/n were walking to the readied Bullhead. 

However. 

Y/n: "Urk!"

Y/n's head were beginning to pulse like crazy, as he went on his right knee. Yang was the first one to notice him. 

Yang: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah. Just got a headache. It'll go away soon"

Yang grab Y/n by his arm and wrap it around her, carrying Y/n with them to the Bullhead and they took off, flying above buildings and streets.