Chapter 29: Never Miss a Beat

Amity Colosseum 

It was finally the next day for everyone inside Amity colosseum. The next contestant inside the arena was Russel Thrush and Sky Lurk, representing Team CRDL. Right now, Russel was running towards a large boulder as explosion are going off around him. He jump over the boulder and stare directly at his  and Sky's opponent. Penny Polendina  and a dark skin female behind her. Penny uses her swords and threw six of them directly at the large boulder, impaling it. Then she uses another six sword and threw them towards Sky, however Sky managed to dodge them by jumping over a different rock hiding behind that. 

Y/n(Distance): "Go, Penny!" 

Penny looks over at the crowds and notice a familiar bone wolf masked person, waving. Penny smiles and was about to wave as well, until she heard her teammate grunted, getting her attention and taps her watch saying to make this quick. 

Penny lifts up the two boulders with Russel and Sky clinging onto, then slam them onto the ground, breaking the boulders into rocks and their two opponent knock out. 

Oobleck(Intercom): "And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas"

Penny: "Thank you for a wonderful time" 

The crowds was cheering for Penny and Ciel as they were walking away from the area. Sitting amongst the crowds was Team Rwby and Y/n.  

 Ruby: *Grabs Y/n* "Come on!" 

Y/n: "Gah!" 

Yang, Blake and Weiss watch as Ruby grab Y/n by his arm and ran off. 

Penny and Ciel were walking through a corridor. Ruby and Y/n were behind them.

Ruby: "Penny!"

Penny and Ciel looks behind. 

Penny: "Ruby!" 

Penny ran up towards Ruby and slam herself onto Ruby, sending both of them to the floor. 

Ruby grunted. 

Ruby(Straining): "Why..."

Y/n was standing beside them, slowly shaking his head. Penny and Ruby gotten themselves up. 

Penny: "Ruby, Y/n, this is my teammate" 

Ciel: "Ciel Soleil" 

Ciel said with a bow.

Ruby: "Hi! I'm Ru--" 

Ciel: "Ruby Rose, 15, hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: questionable" 

Y/n: "Somehow that feels like you, Ruby" 

Ciel: Y/n L/n, 17, hails from somewhere. First Solo Team of history. Status: mysterious" 

Penny was smiling while Ruby was staring at Ciel for a few moment. 

Ruby: "Sooo.. Penny! You two were incredible out there! How do you keep control of all of those sword?! It's so cool--"

Ciel: "Penny! I believe it is best if we move on to our next location

Ciel interrupted Ruby. Penny and Ruby look at each other. 

Penny: "Could we have just a minute to talk?"

Ciel looks down at her watch, looks at Penny, nods and scooted back giving the two space to talk. 

Ruby: "So, is she... your friend or..."

Penny: "Well, in a way. She's like Blake. But if Blake war ordered to spend time with you"

Ruby: "Oh! So, Weiss" 

Penny: "Precisely!"

Ruby: "Does she know about... you know...*Proceed to do robot moves* beep boop boop, does not compute?"