Chapter 32: Destiny

RWBY'S Dorm

Standing outside their door were two Atlesian Knights. Inside Rwby's dorm was the four team members, General Ironwood and Y/n.

Ironwood: "I'm sorry. But you've left us with no choice"

Yang: "But he attacked me!"

Ironwood: "Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise"

Weiss: "But Yang would never do that!"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

Hearing Weiss and Ruby protecting Yang, Ironwood sighed .

Ironwood: "You all seem like good students. And the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. But I believe, and hope this to be, nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline"

Ruby sat down beside her sister. Her, Yang, and Weiss were listening to Ironwood, while Blake was busy looking down at the ground.

Ironwood: "When you're out on the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed"

Yang: "But I wasn't-"

Ironwood(Angrily): That's ENOUGH!"

Both Yang and Ruby seems surprised and shock by Ironwood's shout, Weiss had an angry expression and Blake still remain the same.

Ironwood: "The sad truth is... whether there was a accident, or an assault...It doesn't matter. the world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you're disqualified"

Yang's mouth was left wide open, more shock by hearing this. Her expression soon changed into sadness. Y/n seeing her like this, he walk over towards her and hug her, trying to comfort her. Ironwood saw this, he felt unpleasant seeing her like this. Ironwood turn around and walk out. Y/n needed to tell him something.

Y/n: "I'll be right back"

Y/n planted a small kiss on her forehead and walked out their dorm. But before he could even close the door, he heard Yang asking her teammates.

Yang: "You guys believe me...right?"

Y/n closes the door. He look at his left and his right, he spotted Ironwood walking away with the two Atlesian Knights.

Y/n: "Ironwood?" Y/n said as he was walking towards him.

Ironwood heard his voice, calling to him. He turn around and met Y/n.

Ironwood: "What is it?"

Y/n took a moment to rethink what he wanted to say.

Y/n: "What if, Yang was indeed innocent"

Ironwood: "You saw what happen out there"

Y/n: "I know what I saw. But think about it for a second. Yang described the same, yet not similar to what Coco Adel said"

Ironwood: "What did she talk about?"

Y/n: "Coco told me that she saw Yatushashi walking up to her, but seconds later. He was out of the match. He talked to her, he waved at her. Then the next moment, Port announces he's out"

Ironwood: "What do you think this is?"

Y/n: "I think that someone may be cheating"

Ironwood thought about it for the moment, thinking about what Y/n said.

Ironwood: "You may be correct about this, back then there were some people who were sabotage one's weapon during their time in the academy"

Y/n: "You believe me?"