Chapter 3: Meeting New Friends

The Next Morning

In Y/n's dorm. Y/n was sitting on his couch now wearing his new Beacon uniform and is currently sewing a piece of hide inside his hood that he manages to take off from his tunic to allow him to cover his face without the need of his mask or wearing his tunic.

Y/n: "Alright, it's done"

After finishing his new balaclava hoodie, Y/n then place it on top of his head and pulled it down which turns out to be perfect, no splits between the inside of the hoodie and the piece of animal hide. Y/n grab his scroll from his pocket to checked out what time it is, 7:34 AM

Headmaster Ozpin told him that the Team who will be helping him out will be coming around before 8 AM, seeing how much time he has. Y/n decided to head out to the cafeteria, grab his breakfast and come back to his dorm to eat.

Time passes by and it was 7:54 Am. Y/n was sitting on his couch, waiting for the

*Knock Knock Knock*

The sound of someone knocking at his door alerted him. Y/n got up from the couch, walk up to his door and open to see four girls standing on the other side of the doorway.

Ruby: "Hello and welcome to Beacon Academy!!" She shouts in excitement, while her teammates, Yang and Blake were smiling, Weiss was facepalming at her team leader.

Weiss: "You couldn't make it for one second without shouting like a child?"

Blake: "What did you expect from Ruby. This is our first time to ever helping a new person to Beacon Academy"

They turn to face Y/n.

Blake: "Ruby, do you think it is best to introduce ourselves to him?" She gestured to Y/n standing in the doorway.

Ruby: "Oh, right"

Ruby clears her throat and spoken more normally.

Ruby: "Hi, I am Ruby Rose, and these are my teammates"

Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company"

Blake: "I'm Blake. Blake Belladonna"

Yang: "And I'm Yang Xiao Long"

Ruby: "And we're Team Rwby"

The four girls smiles and look at Y/n, waiting for him to introduce himself.

Y/n: "It's nice to meet you girls. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a solo member of Team Lone"

After their introduction to one another, they check on the time and saw that it was almost 8'oclock, Team Rwby and Y/n headed out to their first class with Professor Port.

Entering Professor Port Class. Professor Port was standing beside his desk when he notice the door open up revealing Team Rwby.

Port: "Ah. Team Rwby, You're here very early, how usual consider how late you, girls come in"

Team Rwby looked away from a while, feeling a bit embarrassed with Y/n behind them.

Y/n: "How exactly late are they?"

Professor Port saw Y/n and immediately walk up to him.

Port: "Aha, it is nice to meet you. Mr. Vigilante"

Professor Port grab Y/n by his hand and shook it.

Port: "I must say, your initiation was outstanding. The ways you fought those Grimm was astonishing, not to mention how you manage to take down that Nevermore using your weapon to be devour by that ferocious Grimm"