Chapter 25: Round One

Beacon

Y/n was standing in his living room, looking at his Scroll and checking his contacts. he scrolled a bit before he saw who he was looking for, his Mom's name. Y/n presses the phone and his Scroll dialed it in. It took a few seconds before his call was answered, but it wasn't his mother and instead it was a answering machine. At the end of the beep, Y/n spoke. 

Y/n: "Hey, Mom. It's Y/n. I know I promised you and Dad that I will not call you two when I'm on the television, but...I'm afraid that will take a long time. The thing is, I am currently calling you from Beacon Academy. The Headmaster founded out where I was hiding, came for me and wanted me to enroll into Beacon for protection, I think. I made some friends, really great friends. My identity was exposed in front of them, but they didn't care about how I look and say that they like for who I am. The White Fang raids, and the breach of Grimms in the City of Vale. Also, one of my sickles was badly damaged, it lost the blade, so I headed to the Blacksmith and got it repaired and may be delivered to the Academy soon" 

Y/n took a moment to inhale some air, before talking. 

Y/n: "There is one thing I should probably mention, before I go. I am in a relationship with six amazing girls. Goodbye, Mom. I love you, and Dad" 

Y/n hanged up the call and tuck it away and proceed to head out of his dormitory when he saw someone standing outside. 

Y/n: "Can I help you?" He asked. 

Delivery Person: "Uhh, yeah. I'm looking for Y/n L/n?"

Y/n: "That's me!"

Delivery Person: "Oh! Well here you go" 

The delivery person handed Y/n a big box and on top was a clipboard. Y/n placed the box down on the floor and written his signature on a piece of paper and handed it back to the delivery person and left. 

Y/n grab the box. 

Y/n: "What a big box"

Y/n closes his door and proceed to head outside and headed to the platform where he is going, The Amity Colosseum. 

Amity Colosseum 

Sitting on the front row amongst the crowds, Y/n was watching the tournament of Team RWBY fighting Team ABRN. Y/n was cheering for RWBY. 

Ruby: "-Is anyone else starving?"

After their tournament, Team RWBY found themselves on Vytal. 

Blake: "I may have worked up an appetite"

Right on cue, Blake's stomach releases a very loud growling noise making her to have an shocked expression and pressing her hands on her stomach. 

Weiss: "Gee, if only there were somewhere on campus to get food around here"

Literally surrounded by small shops and covered with colorful flags on strings as many people were walking around. 

Weiss: "Oh, wait" 

Ruby: "It's okay, Weiss. I forget about the fairgrounds too" Ruby said as she places her hand on Weiss' Shoulder. 

Weiss: "I was being facetious" 

Ruby: "Wh--well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so?!" 

Yang: "C'mon, I know just the place"

Yang led her teammates to wherever she was going.