Chapter 28: What To Know

Outside Of Vale / Abandoned Warehouse

Y/n left Beacon Academy early in the morning and was greeted with Ironwood with a map with small circles in the forest, marks of where the White Fang are hiding. Y/n checked the first destination, but there was no signs of any activity, the entire place was empty. Y/n checked out the second, but it was the same as the first warehouse.  It was the afternoon as Y/n was walking inside his fifth and last warehouse where Ironwood had believe that the White Fang might be located. 

Crawling around the place was a small pack of Beowolf, they were sniffing around and snooping out if there was anything the White Fang may had left behind, sadly there was nothing.

Y/n: "Begone" 

Y/n ordered his Beowolf to disappear and in seconds, all the beowolf change into black mists. As the Grimm disappear, Y/n remove his hoodie  and inspected the floor and that's when he notices several scratch marks. 

Seeing the claw marks on the floor was Y/n's first time of seeing things out of the ordinary. Y/n pulled out his Scroll and contacted the Headmaster. 

Ozpin(Scroll): "Hello, Mr. L/n. How is your investigation going?" 

Y/n: "The first warehouse I saw nothing, so did the seconds, the third and the fourth places I went to had came out nothing" 

Ozpin(Scroll): "Where are you now?"

Y/n: "I am at the last circle mark on the map, Ironwood had given me. The warehouse is empty, no crates or any clues that the White Fangs were here. but except for claw marks" 

Ozpin(Scroll): "Claw marks? As in Grimm were there?"

Y/n: "Guess they were pretty upset with the whole breaching thing fail and ended up inviting unwanted guest at their door" 

Ozpin(Scroll): "If that's the case, then that means the White Fang must've ran away, possibly far from Vale. I'll contact James and tell him about this, I'll sent down a Bullhead to your location" 

Y/n: "Alrighty" 

Y/n ended the call and tuck his Scroll away, then he place back his hoodie on his head and walk out the warehouse. 

Vytal 

Walking around on the Island, Y/n was looking for Team CFVY. During his time on the Bullhead, Velvet called him and telling him that Coco and Yatsuhashi had been defeated, including how Coco was upset. 

After cutting corners, Y/n spotted Velvet and her teams sitting on stools in front of a shop. 

Y/n: "Velvet!" 

Y/n called out to her. She, Fox and Yatsuhashi turned around to where Y/n was at walking up to them.

Velvet: "Y/n!"

Coco didn't seem to turn around. 

Y/n walked up towards the group and stand in between Velvet and Coco. 

Y/n: "Hey, Bunny" Y/n said as he patted Velvet on her head. 

Y/n: "Coco? What happen?"

Yatushashi: "We were defeated by our opponent. Mercury and Emerald" 

Coco: "I saw you walking up to me!"

Y/n: "You saw Yatsuhashi?"

Coco inhaled deeply before she exhaled and turns around to face Y/n. 

Coco: "I saw him walking up to me and I told him to watch out because Emerald was in the trees, but out of nowhere, Professor Port announces that Yatsuhashi had been eliminated"