Chapter 30: Fall

Ozpin's Office

Sitting behind his desk was the Headmaster himself and sitting across of him was Pyrrha Nikos. 

Ozpin: "Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move onto the final round of the tournament" 

Jaune, Nora and Ren seems to had selected Pyrrha to fight in the final round of their team. 

Ozpin: "Your performance has been exemplary"

Pyrrha: "Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates"

Qrow: "Personally, I think it's the other way around"

Pyrrha looks behind her with a slightly downed expression on her face. 

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced" 

Qrow: "Name's Qrow"

Ozpin: "Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine"

Pyrrha faces towards Ozpin and asked. 

Pyrrha: "Professor, if you mind me asking, why have you called me here?"

The elevator door open up, all three people inside the office look directly at the door opening up and saw Y/n standing inside the elevator. 

Pyrrha: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Pyrrha?" 

Y/n walks out of the elevator and the door closed behind him as he was stepping forwards to Ozpin. 

Y/n: "Professor Ozpin, what is going on?"

Ozpin gestured the two students. 

Ozpin: "Please, take a seat"

Both Pyrrha and Y/n sat down on two chairs. 

Ozpin: "What is your favorite fairy tale?"

Y/n look at Ozpin with such confusion of why he is asking them that question, even Pyrrha seems to be confused as well. 

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry?"

Ozpin: "Fairy tales. Stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them" 

While Y/n was still confused of why Ozpin wanted her to retell a tale of a fairy tale. Pyrrha thought about it, before she spoke. 

Pyrrha: "Well, there's the Tale of the Two Brothers; The Shallow Sea; The girls in the tower-" 

Pyrrha was interrupted by Ozpin. 

Ozpin: "What about the story of the seasons?"

Pyrrha: "Ooh, of course!" 

Pyrrha told the story about this callous old man, who refused to leave his home, then he was visited by four sisters traveling. The first sister helped the old man by showing him how to use his time. The second sister helped the old man by harvesting his crops and bringing fruits and flowers. The third sister warms the old man's heart and convinced him to come outside and embrace his surroundings. Finally, the fourth sister. She begged him to see all what he has and be grateful for them. For the kindness and generous the sisters given the old man, he returned their kindness by giving the four girls, powers of maidens. 

Y/n did liked the story when his parents were read that to him. 

Pyrrha: "They graciously accept, and promised to share their gifts with the people of Remnant until the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. The Four Maidens. My mother loves that story" 

Ozpin: "Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?"

Pyrrha: "You're not that old, Professor"