Chapter 8: Bringing Him Back

No One Pov

Ruby, Weiss, Juane and Pyrrha were currently staring at Y/n as they can clearly see his face. His deadly pale skin, his eyes glowing red and black veins on the side of his face. The Ursa didn't seem to bother with the others as they had their attentions over to Y/n with his aura glowing red. 

Ruby: "Y/n" 

Ruby muttered quietly. 

The Ursa were beginning to surround Y/n, as he changes Argent Curve from being sickles into a bow and ready an arrow. 

The first Ursa charges directly towards Y/n and then the others follow as well. Y/n dodges the first's attack by jumping over it and shot the arrow on it's back, allowing it to roar in pain. The second and the third came behind him, he evaded their attacks by going under when they were swinging their claws at him. Y/n ready himself by pulling by bowstring summon another arrow and shot the second on it leg and the third on his arm. 

The forth was behind Y/n and was prepared to strike him. Y/n quickly transform his bow back into sickles and plunges one of them directly into the Ursa's arm. Y/n activates the gravity magnet and struck the other sickle towards the second. The fourth Ursa levitated off the ground before being launched into the air and collided with the second.   

Y/n then quickly runs over to the two downed Ursa and retrieve his weapon before they could get up. Y/n then switch the sickles back into the bow and began to bombard the Ursas by shooting an arrow that soon exploded into dozens of arrows hitting the Grimm at once, almost weaken them. 

Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha and Jaune were all standing and were watching Y/n taking on the four Ursa by himself. 

Jaune: "Should we help him!?" 

Jaune asked to the three girls.

Weiss: "Even if we did, I doubt we can do the same damage like Y/n is" 

Pyrrha: "Is this the reason why he hide himself behind his hood?"

Ruby didn't say anything as she was still in complete shock by Y/n, and wasn't him taking on the Ursa alone. 

Y/n had manages to take down the fourth Ursa by piercing his sickles on top of the Ursa's skull and punching them further inside, which ended up causing the Ursa to stop moving and fall to the ground. The remaining Ursas all charges towards him at once. Y/n then changes Argent Curve back into their bow mode and shot out a blackhole which sucked up the three Ursa and forcing them to be stuck together and then fired two arrows at the two sides. The two arrows ended up exploded into dozens of arrows and instantly died as multiple of arrows went through them. The Ursas turns into dust and the blackhole dissolves. 

Y/n stood there for a while, before he transform Argent Curve back into their sickles and put them back in his holsters. Y/n then started to breaths deeply, and exhale. Y/n's aura slowly started to form back to their original orange and Y/n was feeling a bit calm by now. 

Ruby: "Y/n?"

Upon hearing, Ruby's voice and knowing that his friends were standing by. Y/n then turns around to face with his friends. But as Y/n had turn around to face his friend, that is when he saw that something was wrong. The expressions on their face had a look of shock and horror. Y/n then soon discovered the reason behind their expression as he touches his face, realizing that they had a clear view of his face. His eyes were widen and was scared of what they might think of him now. Y/n slowly backed away from his friends, in fear of what they will do to him. 

Ruby: "Y/n?"

Y/n then grabbed Argent Curve and threw one of them directly into the forest and launched himself away from his friend.