Pilot (Bullshit again)

Your POV:

The first day of school and god I wanted to kill myself. I didn't take Finn that long to get ready and while me it took me a bit longer plus getting my stuff ready for soccer "Y/n/n! Let's go!" Finn says "I'm going!" I say and go downstairs and mom was right there next to him "Look at my little babies!" she says and she hugs us "Mom." we say "One picture!" she says "Fine." we say "But make it quick i gotta go meet up the guys!" Finn says and we both smile as our mom took our photo and then we said our goodbyes and left the house. After a couple minutes we got there and go out the car "Meet me back here after school." Finn says "What about practice?" I ask him "Ok we meet back here after practice." he says and i smile at him "I love you, little sis." he says "You're only two minutes older then me." I say and he gives me that dorky smile that he always does and we start walking and he goes with Puck and then by the dumpster "Hey Y/n looking good." Puck says "In your dreams Puckerman." I say and flip him off and all the boys say "Ooo" and i roll my eyes and walk into the school and go to my locker. Then the bell rings and I walk to Spanish and somehow me and Finn got the same class "I'm sitting next to you dork." I say and he moves his stuff then the Spanish teacher walks in and he starts the lesson and we start repeating what he says. The bell rings and that means class is over finally we leave the class "That was boring." I said "It's the first day of school y/n/n." Finn says "I know but still." I say as we walk to our lockers "Ill see you at lunch?" he asks and I nod my head and walks away "Well if it isn't little Hudson." the latina says "Hi Santana." I say "Hi." she says "Y/n/n!" Brittany says and hugs me "Hey Brit!" I say and hug her back and we walk together "You sitting with us at lunch?" Santana asks me "I thought that table was for Cheerios?" I say "It is but we can make expectation especially for the varsity captain of the soccer team!" Santana says "Ugh fine." I say and we all go to lunch. The first day of school went okay and practice was okay too and me and Finn went home. "How was school?" mom asks us "It was good." I say "Great!" Finn says "That's good." I say. *Next day* everything was going good I was in the gym laying on the benches while the boys were running back and forward "Hey y/n/n! Come here!" Santana says and i get up and walk over to her the Cheerios and sat next her and they were watching Rachel Berry MySpace video and Quinn Fabray. My brothers beautiful girlfriend. Anyways uh she was commenting on Berrys post and San nudge me to laugh and I smile "Imma go to the library." I say "Why can't handle the video either?" Quinn asks me and the girls laugh "Not why I'm leaving. I just have to go finish some homework." I say "Y/n/n it's the second day of school. Don't start about your grades." Santana says and i look at her "Whatever im out. Peace." I say and the cheerleaders go back to the video. As I start walking around the hallways I say a paper for the "Glee Club" and i just stare at it "God who would ever wanna do that." I say to myself and I walk away and I see Rachel Berry run out of a class and I walk to the locker room and I look in bag and boom I found some food! And then I changed for practice and the cheerleaders when in there "Y/n/n." San says "San" I say "Looking good in the uniform captain." she says and i chuckle "I gotta go before coach kicks my ass." I say and I run out of the locker room and I'm out side running laps. "This better not be something stupid." I thought to myself as I run to the coaches "We need you gather the girls." Coach says "For what?" I ask "Mr. Schuester wants to talk to you girls." she says "About?" I ask her "Look you're our star player just get the girls." she says "Is this about the dumb glee club?" I ask her and she nods her head "Coach G we don't have time for that dumb stuff." I say "I know but still." she says "Fine." I say and run to the girls. After Schuester talks to he leaves then we get back to practice. That was hell.

Finn POV:

Me and all the football guys are in the locker room talking and changing and the coach blows the whistle at us "Circle up! Now Mr. Schuester is gonna talk to you. You don't listen, you do laps. You mouth off, you do laps. Got it? They're all yours, Will" coach says and Puck rolls his eyes " Thanks, Ken. Hey, guys. How you doing? I think I recognize some of you from Spanish class. But, uh, im- im here today to talk to you something different. Music." Mr. Schuester and I just look and he chuckles "Glee Club needs guys." he says "I can sing." Puck says and i look at him "Really? That's fantastic." he says "You wanna hear?" Puck asks Schuester "Yeah." he responds and everyone claps and he walks up to the front and he farts and i just look down and the guys laugh "Oh, yeah!" Puck says and walks back and we high five him " Im gonna put the sign-up sheet at the door of the locker room. So, if anyone wants to sign up- thank you." Schuester says and coach blows his whistle "Dismissed! Pick, in my office in five minutes." Coach says. After everyone left I started to shower