Bad Reputation (I could honestly care less.)

Quinn POV:

"Q! Did you see the video!?" Y/n/n asks me excitedly "What video y/n/n?" I ask her and she pulls out her phone and shows me of Coach Sylvester dancing to " Physical" by Olivia Newton John and we laugh "This has a bunch of likes and comments!" Y/n/n says and she laughs as we walk down the hallway and i smile. We were all in the choir room and I sat next to Y/n/n and Mr. Schue is holding the Glist I made " Shit." I thought to myself "Who did it?" he asks us and we all don't say anything "This is serious. Principle Figgins is threatening to disband the club." he says "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana says "Back off, I didn't do squat." Puck says "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" Tina asks I look at Y/n/n she looks at the floor then looks up at me then back at the floor "And why am I last? Aside form the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel says "Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?" Mr. Schue says " I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like settings tuff on fire, and beating up people i dont know, I own that. But im not a liar." Puck says "Well as I can speak for all of us we don't believe you. But thank you for putting me at second I feel flattered. Sorry Sanny." Y/n/n says "None taken boo." Santana says and Y/n/n smiles and blows her kiss " Why did she blow a kiss to Santana!?" I thought to myself "Here's the important point, between this... and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation." Mr. Schue says "If im gonna be real here. I could honestly care less." Y/n/n says and i hit her leg "Why is that a bad thing? Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet." Artie asks "They're doing that to you? Next time let me know when that happens I'll have some friends take care of them." Y/n/n says and Artie nods his head "Really?" I whisper to her and she shrugs and Mr. Schue sighs "Look, things are hard right now." Mr. Schue says "Wanky." Y/n/n whispers in my ear and i chuckle " I get it you're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up and I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that all of you tought it would." Mr. Schue says as he hands out paper "Actually I've been thriving lately. Everyone knows not to mess with me because A. who im friends with and B. because I lead the girls soccer team to state and WON." Y/n/n says "And you're hot." Santana says "And that too." Y/n/n says and Mr. Schue shakes his head "But becoming what you despise is not the answer." Mr. Schue says and I look at Y/n/n "What's that supposed to mean?" she whispers to me "Man, this song is wack." Mercedes says "No, it's not. It's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that because of time or bad press, has become a joke. And like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. Y/n/n im looking at you." Mr. Schue says and we all laugh "Rude." she says and i squeeze her hand and she smiles at me "The assignment for the week.. is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works, and make them great again. And then, hopefully, you can apply this musical lesson to your own lives." Mr. Schue says "This song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." Jesse says and we all laugh "You wanna bet?" Mr. Schue asks him and we all groan "This is my cue to leave." Y/n/n says and i sit her back down "Nope. If I have to watch this so do you." I say to her "Wha- no. I seriously?" she says and i stare at her "Fine." she says "Hit it." Mr. Schue says and the band starts playing and Ice Ice Baby stars playing " God this song sucks." Y/n/n says as we all sing and i look at her and she chuckles at me then Mr. Schue grabs Jesse and Rachel to dance then Santana and Finn go then Mr. Schue waves us over and i grab y/n/n hand "Q." she says then Mr. Schue shows what to do and then we start doing it and y/n/n was killing it as usual "Go y/n/n!" Santana says then Mr. Schue is done singing and we stop dancing "This song is officially paroled!" he says and we all clap "Right Jesse? Got me?" Mr. Schue says and we all laugh then Mike starts talking me and Y/n/n goes to sit down. After the bell rings y/n/n and I start walking down the halls "So do you know what song you're gonna do?" I ask her and she laughs "No, i don't to be honest." she says and we don't say anything for a while "What about you?" she asks me "I don't know yet." I say "All I know is that Berry is gonna do something to be number one like always." she says and I nod my head and we walk to y/n/n locker "Who do you think made that Glist?" I ask her "Puck, obviously. I mean you're on top and you guys are dating. And it seems something his dumbass would do if im gonna be honest." she says and I nod my head "What about you?" she asks me "Oh I think it was Puck too. I just don't get how you're number two if you never made out with him or anything." I say "Okay rude. I'm just better then everyone else." she says and i laugh "What?" she asks me "Nothing." I say "Yeah sure." she says " I'm the one that made that Glist. Y/n/n is at second because we'll I've made out with her twice! But it's just my hormones and stuff you know? When I have this baby all of this thoughts will go away" I thought to myself and y/n/n was putting some of her books away "Hey im gonna go okay?" I say to her "Ok, I'll see you later maybe?" she asks me and I nod my head and walk away. I mean all of this thoughts and dreams about y/n/n will go away, right? It just has to be the hormones that make me feel like this. The next day at school I was walking the hallways with y/n/n again and we were just talking and stuff "Hey, I gotta go real quick. I need to go see something." she says "I'll go with you." I say to her "No, it's fine. Go sit down and relax okay?" she says and i stare at her "Or uh not! You do you queen!" she says and swallows hard "Okay I don't like this scary Quinn look that's going on so im just gonna back away slowly." she says and starts backing away slowly and i squint my eyes and then she was gone and i just chuckle " What a dork." I thought to myself.