Never Been Kissed (Oh..OHH!)

Finn POV:

I was in the tub in the guys locker room and the water was hot but not too hot and I was just relaxing then one of the team members came and out ice in the other one and i look and it was Sam and he got in "Ooh!" Sam says "Dude. How do you stand that cold tub?" I ask him " I'm used to cold showers dating Quinn." he says and "Been there, dude. Actually, still there now, but. How do we find the only two girls in high school that won't put out?" I say " What do you do, though?" he asks me " Well, easy. I just think about the opposite of what I'm doing." I say to him and explain to what I mean " But I've never almost killed a civil servant before." he says "Well, you have to find something to be your own buzz kill. You know, something that is totally not hot." I say " I don't care! If you're in this football team, you'll wear a cup." Coach Beiste tells Artie " Hey, ever notice that when the Beiste gets all fired up, her underpants go right up her butt?" I ask him and he looks at her while she pulls her underwear out " Looks like I found my mailman." he says " Yes, you did." I say and he nods his head. So all of us are in the choir room then the bell rings and Kurt and Tina walk in " All right, guys. Let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr. Schue says and everyone cheers expect for Y/n/n " How the hell is he back already?" Y/n/n asks and Mr. Schue ignores her and she rolls her eyes " Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong." Mr. Schue says " Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck says " Wow. Watch a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn says sarcastically? Yeah I think that's the right word! But anyways Y/n/n chuckles at Quinn's comment "And now, drumroll, Finn." Mr. Schue says and i do a drum roll on a book " Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." Mr. Schue says and we all cheer " First, the a cappella choir form the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." he says "Yeah." I say "Okay. Hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana says and Y/n/n looks at her then back at the front " And the other team to beat, the Hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren Township continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed of elderly people getting their high school GED's." Mr. Schue says " Is that legal?" Rachel says " Old people can compete in this?" Y/n/n asks " How are we supposed to compete against adorable old people?" Mercedes asks " Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck says and all of agreed to that " Moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, i wanna make this week our second-annual boys versus girls tournament." Mr. Schue says and we all cheer "Oh you're going down!" Y/n/n says to me " Yeah right." I say " So, split up into two groups and figure out what sings you're gonna sing." Mr. Schue say and we all move " Okay, I have mashup ideas in my emergency mashup list." Rachel says then I walk over to the boys and then Kurt walks over to us " I say we do a whole AC/DC medley. The lead guitarist drops his pants at every concert." Sam says and we all continue talking.

The next day at school were all in the choir room sitting down " Im not tossing the baby out with bathwater here." Mr. Schue says " I've totally done that." Brittany says and Y/n/n looks at her "What?" she asks her " We're just making an adjustment. Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girl groups. And, girls, try some classic rock. The Who, The Stones the more opposite your choice, the more points you get." Mr. Schue says "Wait how is this fair? Y/n/n and I both listen to classic rock." I say and all the girls look at her and smile " Ugh fine. But as long we get to do Deftones or The Smiths." she says and all the girls look at her confused " You're joking right? Right?" she asks them and then she looks at me and then I look away " Coward." she says " Don't worry gentlemen. I have this one under control." Kurt says and we all lean in. All of us guys are in an empty class room and Kurt is showing us some boards he made " Now, obviously, for this medley to work, im gonna have to sing lead, and of course when you're singing Diana Ross, Bob Mackie-esque marabou feather boas are a must." Kurt says " Isn't this lesson about opposites? I mean, you in a sequin gown and a feather boa is exactly what you'd expect." Artie says " Okay who said anything about a gown?" Kurt asks " Dude, why don't you make yourself useful and go out some rat poison in them old folks Jell-o or visit the Garglers." Puck says " The Warblers." Kurt says " Whatever. See what they're up to. And you can wear all the feathers you want. You'll blend right in." Puck says and he throws me football and i catch it " Fine." Kurt says and I look at Kurt then Mike looks at me and Kurt leaves the room.