The Substitute (I find this way to attractive right now)

Your POV:

Yeah so um Coach Sylvester is some how the principal now. But anyways the bell rings and all of us we're in the choir room as usual and I was sitting in between Kurt and Finn then Mr. Schue walks in and starts writing something on the white board " All right, guys, um... time to start thinking about sing selections." Mr. Schue says and then he just looks at us " Um, I think im gonna go see the nurse. But first, I feel like I should get you guys a sitter." he says and we all look at each other confused " For Finn yeah." I say and he pushes me and i laugh " You love me." I say " Yeah, whatever." he says. A day or say goes by and im at school in the lunch line with Mercedes and Kurt and the bell rings " I am shaking, and it's either from low blood sugar or rage. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the glee club." Kurt says and I nod my head. Since Mr. Schue was gone sick and still is Rachel decided to take over glee and she wrote  " Me" on the board then she turns to us " Class, in Mr. Schuesters absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to her me perform at sectionals." Rachel says and i roll my eyes then that's when all hell broke lose cause Santana got up "All right! Let me at her!" Santana yells and we all tried to sit down "Sanny!" I say as Sam, Britt, Mercedes and I try to calm her down " Tú eres loca!" Santana yells and Rachel screams. Now back to us in present " You gotta admit Rachel screaming was the most funniest thing." I say and they smile at me " We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." Mercedes says as we get our food " I can't. Blaine asked me to hang out." Kurt says " I've been looking forward to it all week. Plus y/n/n has to go to that soccer retreat thing. Wait, are you two going out? Because i think you need to come clean." Mercedes says " Yeah, I also wanna know what's up between you two." I say " What? No. I don't want another Jesse-Rachel traitor scenario to overcome. Please, Mercedes and Y/n/n. Mums the word." Kurt says " We'll be happy for you. We know how lonely you've been." Mercedes says and I nod my head " Hey, we just hang out. Nothing about glee club even ever comes up. It's just nice to have someone to talk to." Kurt says then walks away and Mercedes and I look at each other " What is that supposed to mean?" we ask him " I mean someone like me. But I promise to make it up to you. We'll hang out Friday night." Kurt says then that's when I saw heaven. Tots. Mercedes and I looked at each other then we went go cut the line " Scuse you. Watch out." Mercedes says and some people over and look at us " Got a problem?" I ask " No." they say quickly " They're just hungry." Kurt says and the lunch lady gives us some tots" Whoa, whoa. Couple more. Thanks." Mercedes says " And a couple more for the super star." the lunch lady says to me and i smile " Thank you." I say " So, what are we gonna do about glee club while Mr. Schue is sick?" Mercedes asks and I eat a tot " I have an idea. Have you both met the new Spanish teacher?" Kurt says to us " Yeah. She's hot." I say and smile then they look at me " Sorry." I say.

The next day at school we were in the choir room and Puck was buttering the floor for some reason " Dude what are you doing?" Finn asks Puck " Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Puck says " But sectionals is like two weeks from now." Finn says " Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names yo!" Artie says " Did I hear something about a substitute" Rachel was saying then she slips " Yes! It works!" Puck says and i hide behind Tina trying to laugh " Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." Rachel says and Artie, Mercedes, Tina and I all laugh then the sub walks in then slides where Puck buttered the floor " Oh, what da hell?" Artie says " Hola, clase. Nothin' says " Bienvenidos" quite like a buttered floor." she says then Kurt walks in and slips and we all laugh " Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours Go!" Ms. Holliday says then looks at Puck " I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback if the football team." Puck says " I'm Rachel Berry, his loud loud girlfriend." Santana says " I'm Mike Chang." Brittany says and i look at Mike and he nods his head and i chuckle " Those arent your names. Know why I know that?" Ms. Holliday says " You're psychic?" Brittany asks " I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys preforming at regionals, where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about thirty years old, but." Ms. Holliday says then Finn cuts her off " Those songs are classics." Finn says " Those songs are amazing. But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs, not yours. Just sayin." Ms. Holliday says " She speaks the truth." Brittany says " I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together. What do you say we have class outside?" Ms. Holliday says " It's raining outside." Mercedes says " Then let's take a field trip to Taco Bell." Ms. Holliday says " Oh, yeah!" Brittany says and we all laugh " Should we tone up some medical-grade marijuana? I wish." Ms. Holliday asks and we all laugh " Okay. No we can't just goof off all day. We have to write a set list for sectionals." Rachel says " You're right. What songs would you guys like to do?" Ms. Holliday asks and we all don't say anything "Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?" Ms. Holliday asks us " Miss Hollidays right. Mr. Schuesters set list some times seems like he hasn't listens to the radio since the eighty's." Kurt says " That's probably cause he hasn't." I say and Mercedes and Tina chuckle " He never listen to want i have to say." Puck says " Cee Lo! That's what im talkin about." Ms. Holliday says " Yeah!" Artie says " Snap." Mercedes says and i high five her " Okay, excuse me. What would you know about Cee Lo? Cause your, like, forty." Santana says and i look at her " Too forty, sweet cheeks. Hit it." Ms. Holliday says then the band starts to play " I think i have a teacher crush." I say then Santana and Quinn look at me.