Hairography (Im just the better twin)

Your POV:

We're all in the auditorium for some reason because some girls were here on our stage "Okay guys, I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, we're gonna let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Mr. Schue says then walks off the stage " Hit it." Ms. Hitchens says and 'Bootylicious' started playing and then they started dancing and I guess I was staring a little to hard because Santana smacked me and I looked at her and she looks at me "Respectfully they have fat asses." I say and she just stares at me then i turn to Finn and, I see Quinn staring at me then they finished and I got up clapped then Santana and Brittany pulled me back down to my seat then we all started clapping together and the girls from the school were cheering as they were leaving then we all started to leave "You guys think I can get one of their numbers?" I ask and everyone stops and looks at me "What?" I ask and they all roll their eyes then start to walk away "Wait guys you didn't answered my question!" I say trying to catch up with them. Sadly I didn't get any of their numbers for two reasons. Reason number one: everyone kept on threatening me mainly Sanny and reason number two: Quinn kept on staring at me and it felt like I was being stabbed over and over again. Now it's the next day and we're in the choir room then Mr. Schue walks in "All right, guys. I did some thinking last night. And I think I found our new number for sectionals. We're gonna do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started revolution." Mr. Schue says "Well, did they have Mohawks back then? Like in '20s or whatever?" Puck asks and i turn to look at him "You really are stupid huh." I say to him and he rolls his eyes at me "Yeah, Mr. Schue if we're gonna do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asks "I'm one step ahead of you. Here are your wigs." Mr. Schue says and throws a bag to Finn "Cool." Finn says and he opens the bag and starts pulling out the wigs as Rachel and Mr. Schue were talking then Mr. Schue looks at the guys " Lookin' great, guys." he says "Finn look over here." I say as I have my phone out and he looks "Smile!" I say the all the guys got in the picture as I took it and I laugh. The bell rung so we left glee and Quinn walks up to me "Hey." she says "Hi." I say "Where are you going?" she asks me "My locker." I say as we get to there "Right." she says and we laugh "I just wanted to say thank for helping me out and all." she tells me as I open my locker "Quinn I told you was im gonna be here for you." I say and i tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear and she smiles then i put away my books and touch up my lip gloss   "Can we talk about the other nights?" she asks me and I stop "Um yeah sure." I say "It was a one time thing. And my hormones are just like all over the place you know? And I'm sorry about me walking in on you and Santana " she says "Yeah one time thing. And it's fine." I say and she looks at me " Yeah." she says softly then we look at each other "We're cool right? No feelings were caught between us?" she asks me and i chuckle "Of course we're cool. And no, of course not." I say expect the last part was a sick shitty lie then she smiles "Okay. I'll see you later?" she asks me and I nod my head and walks away. A couple days ago when Finn and mom weren't home and I thought Quinn was gone too and Santana and I were in my room listening to music and finishing up some homework we had while helping each other out and I would notice she would look at my lips when we would talk  "Hey you good?" I ask her and she looks at me "Uh yeah." she says and smile "Okay." I say "Y/n/n?" she says "Sanny?" I say "I'm bored." she says and smirks and i put my pencil down and i look at her "Lopez do you wanna make out?" I ask her teasingly as I get up from my desk area and she looks at me and bites her lips then she gets up from my bed then walks over to me and we lean in and started making out. She moans and I smile then we pull away and she takes off my shirt then stares at my abs "God you're so hot. Especially with your abs." she says and I push her to my bed and get on top of her "But I like being on top Hudson." she says "Oh Sanny we both know who's top here." I say smirking and she pulls my neck down then while i try to take off her top then my door open "Hey y/n/n-" and it was Quinn "Shit!" I say and I fall off my bed "Oh my god!" she says and closes the door "Quinn is here? You said she was gone y/n/n!" Santana say's sitting up "I thought she was!" I said and I get my shirt put it on and I get up then open the door and walk out  "Quinn?" I say and I walk down the hallway and she was in Finns room "I'm sorry, y/n/n. I didn't know I should've knock." she says "It's fine." I say and she smiles at me. It's Then the following day Quinn and I were in my room just listening to music while I was cleaning up my make up and rearranging them and i smile at her and she chuckles "Y/n/n?" she asks me "Hmm." I said "How is it when your making out with girls?" she asks me and I look at her "It's fun. Sometimes their lips feel like drugs and you can't stop and you want more until you can't breathe." I say and she looks at me and nods "If and I'm saying if! If we um made out or whatever you won't say anything?" she asks while she is  getting up then walks over to me "Why you wanna make out Fabray?" I ask her teasingly then she walks up closer to me "Not gonna happen." she says and i smirk at her "In your dreams." she says "I can't wait to go to bed tonight then." I say and I pull her close to me then I was thinking "Wait Finn." I say and we both started at each other and leaned in then I pulled away quickly "You're dating my brother!" I say freaking out and she walks over to me as I walked back and forward as I rambled on and she grabs me by the face and kisses me to stop "It's cute when you ramble on." she says and I pull her close to me then we walk over to my bed and she sits on my lap and we kept on kissing well making out and then we pulled away to breath "This feels wrong." I say "Then why does it feel right?" she asks me and we pulled each other closer again "You're so hot." she tells me. Yeah so after all of that I haven't told Finn about the whole thing. Now I have two secrets from him! One him not being the father of baby and the second one is I made out with his girlfriend. I made out with Quinn Fabray!! God it felt so wrong but so right in so many ways. Her lips tasted like vanilla which is odd because I don't imagine her wearing vanilla chapstick but it's like I couldn't stop kissing her. I wanted more. I needed more. I'm too much of a pussy to admit my feelings to Quinn for so many reasons. Plus it was probably the hormones like she said. The whole making out probably meant nothing to her. And I know it shouldn't mean anything to me but it did. The whole thing about us kissing felt so right. It felt so good. But I hated that I was doing this behind Finns back. Behind my own brother back. God I feel like shit. Quinn's lips felt so good on mine. They fit so perfectly on mine. And they shouldn't. But I let it happen and I liked it so much.