Home (Im okay, i promise.)

Your POV:

We're all in the choir room and i was trying to talk to Quinn but she wouldn't say anything so I stopped right when saw Mr. Schue sat down "Um, all right, I have one final announcement before we all leave. We can't use the auditorium for the next week." he says and we all just look at each other "But thats garbage. How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn asks " Cheerios need it to practice in. There's nothing I can do." Mr. Schue says and Rachel gets up "I recommend a sit-in." she says and I make a face " I recommend we torch the place." Puck says "What?" I say and look at him "No. We've all faced adversity before and coke out stronger on the other end. I'm gonna check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for the week. I promise I'll find us a new home." Mr. Schue says and the bell rings and we all get up and leave to go to lunch and Kurt asked Finn to stay behind for something. As i was walking to the cafeteria I see Quinn standing there "Hey you okay?" I ask her and she walks away "Woah, you still can't be mad." I say "Y/n/n, you told your mom and Finn you were with me a couple weeks ago when we both know damn well you weren't. So you either tell me where you went or im just gonna keep ignore you." she says "I- okay. I left to go drive around, okay? I just needed a break from reality. With school and sports everything has just been piling up on me. I just wanted to get out the house for a bit." I say to her even that was lie "You know you could've called me right?" she says to me "Yeah but I didn't want to bother you." I say to her "Well it doesn't matter. If that happens again call me. Don't just lie to your mom." she says and walks away. Later on that day Finn and I were at home and some guys were taking away dads stuff and we just looked at them then looked at mom " Why are you guys so upset? It's neither of your guys bed." mom says and we follow her and i look at Finn "Don't you have any feelings about it? It's your and dads honeymoon set. Y/n/n and I was conceived in that bed." Finn says "Okay gross." I say "You guys were conceived on a pinball machine." Mom says "Ew mom." I say then I look at Finn as we follow her around the house "Well.. I think that's everything. You mentioned something about the recliner?" the guy says then Finn and I look at each other then at mom "Oh. Yeah. It doesn't look like much, but that parts all work." mom says to him "Ooh, my wife would love this. Sciatica." he says "Mom. No." Finn and I say as we walk over to her and she looks at us then we look at the guy " It's not for sale." Finn says "Yeah beat it." I say then mom hits me "ow." I say and the guy puts his hands up and walks away then we step in front of mom "This is dads chair." Finn says and grabs the framed photo of dad holding Finn and I on that chair when we were babies " Tnis is the only picture of the three of us. It's the only picture there will ever be of the three of us, and he's sitting in this chair." Finn says "It's a chair, honey. It's not him." Mom says "Mom, please. Don't sell it." I say to her and she looks at me "What's going on with you? Selling all our old stuff, you got new clothes, a new haircut." Finn was saying "Yeah, you're acting ood." I say to her "I'm seeing someone, Finn and Y/n/n." she says "Um.." Finn says and we look at each other "I think im in love." mom says "Woah what?" I say "Who is it? Do we know him?" Finn asks her "It's your guys friend Kurt's father, Burt Hummel." she says "What!?" I say and i pace back and forward and i look at Finn and he looks at me. The next day at school Finn and I were looking for Kurt and we found him "Kurt! Hey!" Finn says and he turns around and we got up to him "What the hells going on with our parents? When did they even meet each other?" Finn asks "Yeah I would also like to know too." I say " Parent-teacher conference night, about a month ago. I always accompany my father to those conferences to act as translator. Fate brought them together. It was an instant connection." Kurt says "That's impossible." Finn and I say " I know im sounding like a jackass and all but how is mom already moving on? I mean I get it he's been dead for a long time. But im not ready to let go" I thought to myself " When will you both learn that nothings impossible when it comes to love." Kurt says "Love!" I say a little to loud and Finn puts his hands on my shoulders "Havent you guys notice anything different about your mom? New clothes, new makeup, a haircut that doesn't look like it was styled by the Amish. Who do you think pretty woman-ed her up?" Kurt says "Hey! Our mom has always been pretty!" I say "Has she started selling furniture yet?" Kurt asks us "Yeah, yeah. She got rid of her old bedroom set, tried to sell our dads chair, but we stopped her. How do you even know that?" Finn says "People our parents age don't wait around for love to bloom. They know what they want. I guess you, y/n/n and I will be roommates with mom and dad cohabitating upstairs by midterms." Kurt says "No way." Finn says "No! I like having my room! I'll sleep in my car if I have to." I say "Give in to the inevitable, Finn and Y/n/n. I want us three to decide how to redecorate our room together. That's why I asked you about the swatches. And don't sweat that old chair. I have lovely chaise picked out." Kurt says "Look, screw your swatches and your chez." Finn says "Chaise." Kurt and I say "Whatever. Okay. Y/n/n and I like our house, we're not moving and she's not selling that damn chair!" Finn says and we both walk away "She's not gonna seek the chair right?" I ask Finn "She won't i promise, okay?" Finn says and I nod my head. We're all in the choir room and the bell rings Finn and I are sitting next to each other " A roller tank?" Tina asks " Werent those outlawed in, like, 1981 for being totally lame?" Santana asks "Oh, come on, guys. Where your sense of adventure? The spaces is great, and April is giving it to us to practice in for free." Mr. Schue says "I'm surprised she's back in town." I say and Finn nods his head"Mr. Schue? If i may?" Kurt asks and he gets up and walks up to the front " The new directions is clearly a club with a dearth of direction. Rachel and Jesse refuse to accept that all of us would rather die before we allow them to become the next Beyoncé and Jay-Z, and Y/n/n And Finns mothers romance with my father is sending them into a wholly unnecessary tailspin despair." Kurt says and I look at Finn "What the hell." I mouth to him " What we all need right now is to explore the idea of a sense of place and how if we find that palfrey within we will get that happy ending." Kurt says and i look at the ground "Brad. B-flat." Kurt says and he starts singing to Finn and I then he turns to the side and i look to " Are you gay?" Puck mouths to Finn and i try not to laugh and Finn looks at me " We can't move. I can't move." I whisper to Finn and he doesn't say anything. Then I was thinking for Finn and I sing this song to dads chair with his urn on it.