The Rocky Horror Glee Show (You look so good right now)

Michael Rennie was ill

The day the earth stood still

But he told us

Where we stand

And Flash Gordon was there

In silver underwear

Claude Rains was the invisible man

Then something went wrong

For Fay Wray and King Kong

They got caught in a celluloid jam

Then at a deadly pace

It came from outer space

And this is how the message ran

Science fiction

Double feature

Oh, oh, oh

To the late night

Double feature

Picture show

Your POV:

Rachel was singing and we were all in the auditorium in costumes and we were singing too well actually i wasn't i was sitting next to Mike then that's when Dr. Howell came out to the stage " Ho, ho, ho, ho! Schuester! You messing with my woman?" Dr. Howell asks and we all look at them " I-" Mr. Schue says " I thought we had a deal." Dr. Howell says. Okay so how all this happened last week in the choir room we were all in there sitting down you know just hanging and stuff. * Last week* Santana and I are sitting next to each other talking then we were listening to Kurt and Brittany conversation " So, what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?" Kurt asks Brittany " I'm going as a peanut allergy." Brittany says and I look at her then at Santana and she looks at me then Mr. Schue walks in " Great news, guys. I've had a little inspiration. This weeks musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical." Mr. Schue says " Please be Evita. Please be Evita." Rachel says "Rocky Horror." Mr. Schue says "I've never seen it." Finn says "I thought we did?" I say and he shakes his head no "Oh." I say "Mr. Schue?" Rachel asks "Yeah?" he says " While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking seventy's musical are you worried that adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel says " Seriously. A school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. Caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt says "Oh yeah, i heard about that." I say " Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can't for the sake of self-expression? Look, I got it all figured out. I cut some of the more risqué sections and im sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure that they're okay with it." Mr. Schue says then hands out the paper " Y/n/n and Finn you both only need one just make sure your guys names are on there." he says and I nod my head " And we are going to charge admission, and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York." he says and all of us gasp "Okay. Let's talk about casting." Mr. Schue says "Oh. Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel says " Oh." Mr. Schue says and points at them and goes writes it down " And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asks " That's that I was thinking. And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Futer." Mr. Schue says "No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets, and wearing lipstick." Kurt says " Why? Because that look was last season?" Santana says and I try not laugh and I hit her arm "What? It was funny." she says " I'll do it." Mike says " Really? It's like the male lead." Tina says " I know, but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duet's project." Mike says " Great. I have no problem with that." Mr. Schue says " Ay! Congrats Mikey!" I say and he gives me a thumbs up and a smile " Now, we're a little short on female roles so we're gonna have to double up on Columbias and Magentas." Mr. Schue says " It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices." Rachel says " I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement." Mercedes says and we laugh " Sam. I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr. Schue says " From the Black Lagoon?" Sam asks " Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character, but blond. You'll kill the part. He's cute, just like you." Quinn says "Ew, I might vomit from this." I say and everyone laughs then Quinn looks at me "So mature, Hudson." she says to me and I roll my eyes " Better start working on those abs." Santana says and I look at her " Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Sam says and I raise my hand "Y/n/n." Mr. Schue says " I could be wrong but isn't there like a narrative role in this like musical?" I ask " Yeah there is actually." he says " I can do that then and I can play with the band too." I say "Are you sure?" he asks " Yeah, I don't mind." I say " Little Hudson being the narrator and playing for the band. Hot." Santana says and I smile at her then Quinn looks at Santana and rolls her eyes then sits forward " Alright then. Looks like we got ourselves a show." he says and we cheer.