Hell-O (Youre in for a ride)

Your POV:

I see Rachel, Kurt, and Mercedes walking and then next thing you know they got slushed "Are you guys okay?" I ask them and they just look at me "Sorry dumb question. Come on let's go to the bathroom." I tell them and we all go to the bathroom and I help them get cleaned off. I was at one of Finns basketball game with Rachel the other night. Um yeah Finn and Rachel are dating now. Sorta dating? I'm not sure, but anyways Finn seems kinda out of it like it's really bad. I'm bummed soccer season is over but hey we actually made state!! And won! Surprisingly, but im way more excited for softball season. As only being the only middle school at the time i got moved up to varsity which is pretty awesome! Plus half of the varsity team im friends with because of soccer and the other half because just being on the team. We're all in the choir while Mr. Schue is drawing something on the board "Hello. Hello?" Mr. Schue says "Hello." we all say "What do you say, when you answer the phone?" Me. Schue asks " 'What up?'" Mercedes says " 'Who this be?'" Artie says " 'No. shes dead. This is her son.'" Kurt says and I look at him then back at Mr. Schue "Okay. Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say "ahoy, ahoy" when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that "hello" was a more appropriate greeting. Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. But as most of you realized by now, it hasn't made a difference in your day-to-day at school." Mr. Schue says "I have a slushee-stained training bra to prove it." Rachel says "Okay tmi Berry." I say and Santana and Mercedes chuckle "The fact is, we're gonna have ti be better, even more spectacular at regionals. It's fine for some reinvention some new new directions. We need a new... 'hello'. Here's your assignment for the week. Come up with a fresh number. But it has to have "hello" in the song title, all right?" Mr. Schue says and I see Rachel and Finn look at each other and smile, "Gross" I thought to myself and the bell rings. The next day at school were in the choir room and Finn is singing "Hello, i love you" and Santana waves at him and Brittany just stares at him, Quinn is staring at him, Rachel has her goo ga ga eyes on for him, and Kurt seems like his having a hard time breathing from Finns performance! "What the hell is going on! That's my brother! Ew that's my brother they're all drooling over for!" I thought to myself. After he was done singing everyone clapped expect for me then Rachel gets up "And that, fellow glee clubbers, is how we say hello." she says then the bell rings and Rachel goes and talks to Mr. Schue then Finn starts high-fiving all the guys and then Santana and Brittany get up and walk over to him and i look at Quinn and then we all start to leave "You saw that right!?" I ask her and she nods her head " And you too." I say "Excuse me?" she asks me "You were drooling all over him or something during that performance." I say to her "Why are you mad at me?! Be mad at Santana and Brittany!" she says "Because it's weird! Everything is so weird! Why is everyone suddenly all have their eye on Finn. It's like gross." I say "I don't have my eyes on Finn." she tells me "Yeah right." I say "Okay you need to calm down." she says "I am calm!" I say and we look at each other then we went on our own ways. The next day and school I saw Rachel and Finn talking then Rachel leaves "I'm just gonna guess on this but you guys broke up?" I ask him and he nods his head and we start walking  "It's for the best plus I'm going on a date with Santana and Brittany." he says "Oh really th- wait what!?" I say and stop walking and he looks at me "Nope. Cancel it. No way." I say "Oh come on y/n/n." he says "You don't see me going on a date with Quinn." I say to him and he just looks at me "They asked me!" he says and i groan "I'm gonna kick their ass." I say to him and walk away and the bell rings and Finn is talking to Santana and Brittany and i just stare at them "Well, obviously, Hawaiian pizzas the best because it's got ham and pineapple on it. Right?" Finn tells them "Oh, god." Santana says " Your fucking with me right?." I thought to myself and I look away and see Puck and Quinn look at each other " Great! Something else to ruin my day." I thought to myself "All right, guys. We gotta get moving on those "hello" numbers. Who has got something to show us. Volunteers?" Mr. Schue says and I raise my hand "Oh y/n! You have a number for us!" he says excitedly and everyone looks at me "Oh um i was just gonna ask if I could go to the bathroom." I say "Oh come on y/n/n." Finn says "Please y/n/n." Quinn says and i see Sophie walking by and smiling at me  "Guys I really have to go to the bathroom." I say "It's fine go y/n/n." Me. Schue says "Thank you!" I say and get up quickly and run out to meet Sophie "You owe me." I say to her "Really?" she asks me as she grabs my hand "Well actually no because I got out of there right on time." I say "Oh how so?" she asks me as we walk the halls going to the parking lot "Rachel is probably singing a song about Finn since they 'broke up' and he's going out with Santana and Brittany." I say and she stops walking "Wait what? Your brother is dating Santana and Brittany? Your brother Finn Hudson?" she asks me as we walkout to her car "Yeah." I say "Eww." she says and we laugh "I know. Plus I needed to get out of there since Puck and Quinn kept smiling at each other and shit." I say and she laughs and we get in her car  "Are they together?" she asks me "You know Sop, I don't know anymore. They could be but i just don't understand why she would choose him." I say "Maybe she's confused?" she asks me "Okay is that a question or statement?" I ask her "Whatever you want it to be y/n/n." she says "Hey I should get back to class soon." I say to her "Wait. Come on y/n/n glee is so blah." she says "Not really it's funny. And I like singing and dancing." I say and she chuckles "Look just be glad I know Karofsky parents because if he slushed you  that wouldn't end up good for him." she says and i laugh "Whatever dork." I say to her.