Grilled Chessus (Please tell me youre joking)

Finn POV:

It all started a week ago. I was super hungry, but my mom and y/n/n were gone so I busted out the George Foreman. It was making the cool grill marks it used to after I tried to use it to dry my shoes, but when it comes to grilled cheese, im not that fancy. And when I pulled the sandwich out, I saw the face of God. Literally. I had made a "Grilled Chessus". "I'm so hungry." I say. I'm not the most religious guy, I worship Eric Clapton and Ochocinco, but this was different. So, I decided to see what it felt like to, you know, pray. "Dear Grilled Cheesus, first of all, you're super delicious. Please, Grilled Cheessus, please let us win our first football game. It would mean so much to Artie, and I think you kind owe it to him. You did sort of screw him in the leg department. And in return, Chessy Lord, I'll make sure we honor you think week in glee club. During our game I pushed Artie who had the ball and we won our game! I took off my helmet and get on my knees and looked at the sky " Thank you, Grilled Cheesus!" I say all happy.

The next week at school we were in the choir room and the bell rings "Mr. Schue?" I ask as I raise my hand " I have something to say." I say then I got up and walk over to him "Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core." I say "Oh, my god, he's coming out." Puck says "Why, yes. There is a man who's recently come into my life and... that man is Jesus Christ." I say "Huh?" Y/n/n says "That's way worse." Puck says "I know there's others in here who dig him, too. And so I thought maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus." I said "Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reasons I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or woman. Or science." Kurt says then Y/n/n raises her hand up "Y/n/n." Mr. Schue says "I'm gonna be real. I agree with Kurt. And I'm not hating on anyone that believes in god or anything what so ever. It's just I'm not a religious type of person." Y/n/n says and Kurt points at her "I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here." Mercedes says "I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn says "Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana asks her "Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittany says "Well guys maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality." Mr. Schue says and Puck makes a face " You got a problem with Jesus?" I ask "Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's style cause it seems to me that true spirituality, or whatever you want to call it, is about enjoying the life that you've been given. I mean I see god every time I make out with a new chick." Puck says and Y/n/n raises her eyebrows and looks at him and I shrug "Okay, okay. That doesn't make any sense. In fact, it's stupid." Rachel says "Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?" Puck asks her "Where the hell did Billy Joel ever end up in this conversation!?" Y/n/n asks then Puck gets up "Id like to continue my steak of doing only songs by Jewish artists." Puck says as he walks down and i go back to sit next to Rachel "Hit it." Puck says and the band starts to play and then he starts to sing and i look at y/n/n and she just looks at me and then everyone gets up and dance expect Y/n/n, Rachel, Kurt, and I didn't then Puck was done.

After school I went to the kitchen and grabbed "What up grilled Cheesus? I need to ask you for something. I didn't go to Sunday school, so I don't if god works the same as a genie and I only get three wishes, but here's the thing. Dating Rachel is great, but she's kind of a prude and I'm sort of going crazy. Anyway, her boobs aren't that great, but they're still girl boobs and I'd really like to touch them. So, Cheesus considering that I've dedicated a week of my musical life to you. I hope you can see it in your beat to answer my prayers. Amen." I say "You're talking to a grilled cheese!?" Y/n/n asks and she laughs then i jump "Did you hear all of that?" I ask her "Yup." she says "Don't tell anyone please!" I say "Fine. But it's gonna cost you soon." she says and then leaves "Damn it." I say.