Journey to Regionals (What!? Now!? Like Right Now!?)

Finn POV:

We were all at Mr. Schue house and we were sitting on the couches in his living room and we didn't say anything then Quinn and Mr. Schue came back and Quinn sat on y/n/n lap "Nobody want any pizza?" Mr. Schue asks and no one says anything " All right, we'll, let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual new direction regionals set list nominations party." Mr. Schue says "What's the point, Mr. Schue? Coach Sylvester is one of the judges. She's gonna crush us." Artie says "Artie, you dont know that." Mr. Schue says " Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios practice." Santana says "Yeah. She said 'I'm going to crush glee club.' " Brittany says "The whole freaking year. All that hard work for nothing." Puck says then Tina was sobbing "Im sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined glee club? Two. My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special... it made me special. I just can't believe it's gonna be over in a week." Tina says "Wait. Who says it's gonna be over?" I ask "Please. You think Puck and Santana are gonna even acknowledge my existence once we're not in glee club together anymore?" Mercedes asks "She has a point." Puck says "Mr. Schuester?" Rachel asks then sniffles "Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just... all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about glee club this year?" Rachel asks "Y/n/n, what are you doing?" I ask her as she's looking at the ceiling and everyone looks at her "Y/n/n?" I say "Hmm? Oh um im looking at the ceiling trying not to cry." she says and Quinn puts her hand on her cheek then she looks down and tears roll down her cheek.

The next day at school I saw Rachel and I followed her "Hey, we need to talk." I say to her and she waits by the stairs and I walked down and faced her "We had a chance at keeping it together at Mr. Schues until you decide to bail. You're our leader, Rachel. The way you're on everyone all the time is annoying, but it also keeps the club motivated. You and I are gonna fix this. We're going to regionals and we're gonna win this thing." I say and then she kisses me and I kiss her back then we both smile at each other and the bell rings. Then Rachel and I walk into the choir room while everyone else was there already "Mr. Schuester, Finn and I have something we ant to say to you." Rachel says "Me first. Have a seat." he says and we go sit down then we smiles at looks at us "Nine months ago there were five of you in here. And we sucked. I mean, we really sucked, bad." Mr. Schue says and he chuckles " One day all of you are gonna be gone, and all of this, all of us will be noting but a hazy memory. It will take you a seconds to remember everyone's name. Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn't get. Like only really bad one beginning and one end... and the rest is just a whole lot of middle." Mr. Schue says and Rachel and I look at each other and smiled "And I love you guys too much to let you not make the most of it. Now, I was gonna a quit once, but you guys brought me back with "Don't Stop Believin". It was a nine but we are going to make it a ten." Mr. Schue says "We're going "Don't Stop" at regionals?" Rachel asks "And then some. We are doing a Journey medley. Because who cares what happens when we get there, when the getting there has been so much fun?" Mr. Schue says and everyone smiles and y/n/n gives me a thumbs up "Rachel, you had something you wanted to say?" Mr. Schue asks her and everyone looks at her " Just that we're all really glad you didn't become an accountant." she says and we laugh "Regionals... here we come." Mr. Schue says.

It was regionals day. The day we were all waiting for and have been practicing for and we were in a room and the first team goes up "A mash-up of Olivia Newton-John and Josh Groban? Are you kidding me? Somebody tipped them off about the judges." Puck says "Guys we can't get distracted by the other teams." Rachel says "We just gotta keep our head in the game and focus." I say "Even though we know we can't win?" Santana asks "Yes." Mr. Schue says and then turns off the speaker for Rachel " If this is only about winning for you guys... then I owe you all an apology because I've failed you, and we should just all go home because it means we've already lost. Besides, we have got something the other groups don't." Mr. Schue says "What?" Artie asks " Fins dancing. Right? Come on!" Mr. Schue says and we all chuckle "Now let's got out there. We got two minutes. Aural Intensity is almost finished. Bring it in. Come on. Let's go, go, go and" Mr. Schue says and we cheer. I was fixing up my tie and i sigh and i look at Rachel and she looks at me and we meet half way "Break a leg." she says "I love you." I say "Ladies and gentlemen, our second competitors, winner of the central Ohio sectional, McKinley Highs New Directions!" the guy says then the piano starts to play and i smile at Rachel then i open the door and walk out