Special Educations ( We got this.. I think)

Quinn POV

We were all in the choir room and Y/n/n was sitting in front of Sam and I. I couldn't stop staring at her. That was my problem. She was wearing that one short shirt and i could see her back muscles. She must've really worked on herself this summer. Even earlier she stood up and stretched and her shirt lifted up a bit and I couldn't stop staring. Everyone was talking and stuff then the bell rings and Mr. Schue walks in and i see Y/n/n take off one of her ear buds " Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to launch our performance at sectionals." Rachel says and i roll my eyes " Me first. Two things. First our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't: dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance." Mr. Schue says " Wait, they're gonna dance while I sing my solo?" Rachel asks " You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel." Mr. Schue says " Finally. So what song do I get to sing?" Mercedes says " I was thinking that the winners of our duets competitions would take the leads." Mr. Schue says and I smile " Ken and Barbie? Wait, are you trying to throw this?" Rachel asks " You used to be just sort of unlikable but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." I say " No seriously Mr. Schue, Ken and Barbie? That's like saying put the not so good players in for the game to take the lead." Y/n/n says and I look at her. Oh my god she's mad! She's mad, I mean she had every right to be but still. I thought me and her were good. " Okay, listen. I have talked the talk about everyone here felling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk. I mean we've got lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it." Mr. Schue says then Rachel says something to Finn " Look, im all for pumping up the team making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game. It's like what Y/n/n said." Finn says " Easy for you to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina says " This isn't just about me. This is about the team." Finn says " You are such a hypocrite." Santana says " Like you even know what that means." Rachel says " It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit." Santana says " Leave Finn alone." Y/n/n says then Rachel looks at Santana " You know what ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it." Rachel says " Come on Rachel. She's not worth it." Finn says " Oh, really? Because that's not what you thought last year in that motel room. That's right, Yentl. Your sweetheart, he's been lying to you. Because he and I totally got it on last year." Santana says " Okay, enough already! No more conversations about this, or anything. This our plan for sectionals, and that is that. Mike, Brittany. Let's start choreographing." Mr. Schue says then the bell rings and everyone gets up and leaves.

After everyone left I was walking with Sam but I needed to talk to Y/n/n, " Hey I'll be back. I need to go do something okay?" I tell Sam "Okay." he says and smiles and I walk away then I follow Y/n/n and I see her " Hey." I say and she ignores me " Hudson!" I say and some people stare at me but I didn't care and I see her stop " What?" she asks " What the hell was that!?" I ask her " What are you talking about?" she asks " Don't play dumb! You're too smart to play dumb!" I say and she doesn't say anything " I was just caught in the moment okay?" she says " No way. You're mad at me just admit it." I say " You know not everything is about you Fabray! Some people got other stuff to deal with." she says " And you taking it out on Sam and I is your way of dealing it?" I ask her " What!? No!" she says and we look at each other " Can i go?" she asks " No." I say and i grab her wrist and I look to see if anyone was looking at us and I dragged her the janitors closets " Spill." I say " What?" she says " Why did you agree with Rachel?" I ask her " Oh my god! Can we please move on! Not everything is about you and your guppy boyfriend! " she says " I'm not saying everything is about me! Why are you being such a bitch to Sam! And yes I still do want to talk about it." I say " Well I don't! And I'm not being a bitch to Sam! Look i don't wanna talk about this anymore." she says and i just look at her and she leaves then I just stand there. You're kidding me! I- why would she leave me here?! And why is she so angry!? That's all she's been towards me. Which is bad because I find it very hot. It's really hot but really bad since I'm with Sam. But sometimes I can't stop thinking about her. There was even one time when I was making out with Sam I thought it was Y/n/n. Her lips on mine again. Her hands on my back. But it wasn't her. It was Sam. I still don't understand why she's mad at me! Why she's so angry at Sam, he didn't do anything to he- oh. Now I get it. She's mad i said yes to him. Now I bet she thinks everything we did was something I didn't enjoy doing with her.