Ballad (Im here for you, I promise)

Your POV:

I'm sitting in the choir room between Brit and Sanny while Schue writes "Ballad" on the white board "Ballad. From Middle English 'balade'. Who knows what this word means?" Mr. Schue says  "It's a male duck." Brit says and we all look at her "Kurt." Mr. Schue says " A ballad is a love song." Kurt says " Sometimes, but they don't always express love. Ballads are stories set to music which is why they're the perfect storm of self-expression. Stories and music are they way we express feelings that we can't get out any other way. Okay, now sectionals are in a few weeks.  And there's a new rule this year.
We have to perform... a ballad." Mr. Schue says " Looks like my weekly letter to the Ohlo Show Chair Committee finally paid off." Rachel says and i look at Santana and i roll my eyes and she chuckles " Okay. So here's our assignment for the week. I'm going to pair you off, and I want you to pick a ballad to sing to your partner. Look them right in the eye, find the emotion you want to express, and make them feel it." Schue says " I pick Quinn." Finn says "Gross." I whisper to Brit and San " No, no, no, no, no. Too easy. Your partners will be chosen by fate." Schue says "Ooh." we all say as we walks over to the piano " 'Ooh.' yeah. I put all your names in this hat. Whoever you choose is your partner." Mr. Schue says "I bet that the duck is in the hat." Brit whispers to San and I " But Matt's out sick today. He had to go to the hospital because they found a spider in his ear." San says and I start laughing "Ugh." one of the guys says "Um. I guess I'll just have to put my name in the hat for now." Schue says " I better not get him." I whisper to Brit and San and they chuckle "Who's up first?" Schue asks then Puck gets up walks over to the hat  and gets a piece of paper "Mercedes." he says "All right." Will says then San pushes me to go and I do "Quinn." I say and she looks at me and smiles then walk back to my seat then Finn goes "Kurt." he says and we all laugh then Tina "Other Asian." she says and we all look at each other "Oh that's just wrong." I say then Santana goes and grabs a paper and chuckles "Brittany." she says and Brit gets up and claps "How fitting." Schue says "Yeah!" Brit says "Meant to be." I tell the girls  then Rachel gets up and walks over to the piano "Looks like I get you, Mr. Schue." Rachel says "Hey, what about Artie?" I ask "It's fine y/n/n I rather sit this one out." he says and smiles at me and i smile back at him " Uh, you know what? Maybe we should just wait until Matt gets back. Or you can be with Artie." Schue says "The fates talked, Mr. Schue." Finn says and we all laugh "Would you mind clarifying what songs you want us to sing?" Artie asks "Why don't you let Mr. Schuester and I demonstrate?" Rachel asks "Oh this is gonna be good." I say to Santana and she nods her head " Brad, 'Endless Love' in B-flat, please. It's my favorite duet." Rachel says " I really don't think that's an appropriate song, Rachel." Schue says "Why? It's a great song and it's perfect ballad." Rachel says to him "Yeah, I really like that song, Mr. Schue." Finn says and we laugh then the song started and they started singing then I see Kurt look at Finn then I see Finn looking at Rachel's ass then Quinn stares at him  "Oh shit Kurt likes my brother! Wait why the hell is Finn looking at Rachel's ass?" I thought then I look at her butt and I nod my head " Her butt does look nice. Oh shit Santana and Quinn are staring at me!" I thought and I look at my shoes and I see Santana looking at me then looks at Schue and Rachel and I see Quinn shaking her head at me then I look at Rachel and Schue and i look at them confused "What the hell" I say to Santana and Brit and they laugh and then they finished singing "Okay, something like um that." Mr. Schue says and we all clap then we leave and I walk with Quinn "Hey." I say "Hi." she says "Um so when do you wanna practice the ballad thing?" I ask her "Whenever you want." she tells me and I nod my head "Tonight?" I ask then "Um sure come over." she says and walks away. Later on that night I was putting on my shoes to leave to Quinn's "Where you going?" Finn asks "Quinn's to work on our ballad." I tell him as we walk out of my room and to the front door "Oh okay! Tell her I said hi!" he says then leaves to the living room "Finn!?" I say "Yeah!?" he asks "Can I borrow your truck!?" I ask him "Yeah! The keys are by the door." he says "Okay." I say and i grab them and leave. I got to Quinn's house and knock on the door and Quinn opens it "You getting married or something?" I ask her and she looks at me and gives me a weak smile "Uh come in." she says and I walk in the house then her mom walk over to us "Hello." her my mom says "Hi." I say "Who are you? Quinn didn't tell us a friend was coming over." she says "Mom." Quinn says  "Oh I'm Y/n Hudson." I say shaking her hand "I'm Judy." she says then her dad walks over to us "Who's this?" he asks "Y/n Hudson!" Judy says to him "Are you related to Finn Hudson?" he asks me "Uh yes sir. I'm his twin sister." I say to him "Ahh okay! I'm Russell." he says and i shake his hand "We're going upstairs." Quinn says and grabs my hand and we walk up the stairs to her room and she closes the door "Are you okay?" I ask her and she doesn't say anything "Huh? Uh yeah." she says and I walk up to her "You look pretty." I tell her and she smiles "Thank you." she says and we sit down on her bed "What song do you wanna do?" I ask her "I don't know." she says and I nod my head "We can just sit here in silence." I say "I'd like that." she says "Okay." I say silently.