A Very Glee Christmas ( Something along those lines! )

Your POV

It's that time of year again. Christmas! Well it wasnt Christmas yet but you know! This is Finn and I favorite holiday of the year! It's not about the presents it's about being with family! But also presents too... um anyways! Finn and I love when this time of year came around because of the snow and cutting down Christmas trees and drinking hot cocoa while watching Christmas movies. All of glee kids where in the choir room and decided to decorate the room to get into the christmas spirit because yeah! I mean pretty much the school is somewhat in the holiday spirit why not have the choir room be in that spirit  too!

We're on the Island of Misfit Toys

Here we dont wanna stay

We wanna travel

With Santa Claus

In his magic sleigh

A pack full of toys

Means a sack full of joys

For millions of girls

De And for millions of boys

When Christmas Day is here

The most wonderful day of the year

A jack-in-the-box

Waits for children to shout

Wake up

Don't you know that it's time to come out?

When Christmas Day is here

The most wonderful day of the year

Toys galore

Scattered on the floor

There's no room for more

And it's all because Santa Claus

A scooter for Jimmy

A dolly for Sue

That kind that will even say

How do you do?

When Christmas Day is here

The most wonderful day of the year

" How would you like be a spotted elephant?" Brittany asks " Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose?" Artie asks " Or a water pistol that shoots jelly?" Quinn says " We're all misfits!" we all say

If we're on the Island Of Unwanted Toys

We'll miss all the fun

With the girls and the boys

When Christmas Day is here

The most wonderful, wonderful

Wonderful, wonderful

Wonderful day of the year

" Hey, guys . What's this?" Mr. Schue asks us and we all look at him " Oh, we're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is mine and Y/n/n favorite holiday. Check out this awesome tree. Y/n/n and I found it in the side of the road. Must have fell of a car." Finn says and i smile " And the ornaments?" Mr. Schue asks " The guy next door finally killed off his elderly mother. And when they carted him off, they left the house wide open so. I think she was a holiday hoarder." Santana says and i look at her " What?" I whispers to her then she looks at me and shrugs " Uh- and the presents?" Mr. Schue asks " I lifted them form the all. Oh but don't worry they're empty." Puck says " Theyre supposed empty Puck." I say " Oh." he says " Guys, look I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Mr. Schue says " For us it is. This tree is like a mascot for glee club. We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck." Mercedes says and she tells us what happened to her, Tina, and Mike " I'm sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot." Mike says " You can eat that, you know." Lauren says " No. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, im the first on to say that things haven't turned out exactly I would have liked them. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did." Mr. Schue says " I thought that was Thanksgiving." Puck says " And this year, Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children & and Youth Program here in Lima." Mr. Schue says " How are we gonna do that?" Rachel says " The only way we know how. By singing about it. We're gonna go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney-Vento." Mr. Schue says " Wait classroom in this school with like students in them?" Tina asks " Well, if there are no students in them there will be no one to put money in the collection box while we sing." Mr. Schue says " We're gonna be killed." Quinn says and I nod my head " No, guys, it's Christmas a time for miracles. We gotta try this." Finn says and we all look at him " Finn's right. So let's start rehearsing. This year, Glee Club's going full Santa" Mr. Schue says " If we die it's your fault." I say to Finn and he looks at me.