Vitamin D (Thats what she said)

Finn POV:

Artie, Kurt and I were just chilling while everyone else was working on a dance and stuff I was looking at Quinn's stomach then Kurt started laughing and I came out of my thoughts "Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's a grape-stomping one." Kurt says "Send me that." Y/n/n says and i look at y/n/n  then the bell rings. The next day at glee club mr. Schue started talking to us "Competition. Everyone of these people or element s was a champion in their own right, but they used competing with each other to make themselves even better." he says "I don't understand how lightning is a competition with an above-ground swimming pool." Kurt says "Lighting is a electrostatic discharge that happens when two electrons charged regions with both in  the atmosphere or ground. So pretty much in other words if it was lightning versus above ground swimming pool, the swimming pool would have a hole or whatever . Well statistically I guess ." Y/n/n says while playing with the rings on her finger and we all look at her then she looks up  "What? I like science." she says and then we look at back at Schue "Thank you y/n/n for that lesson but uh just go with it. You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you gotta up your game if you wanna get through sectionals." Mr. Schue says and i yawn " Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go. Come on." he says and we all move then Kurt starts walking to the girls side "All right. Uh, Kurt?" he says and Kurt looks at him and nods his head towards us guys and he walks back to our group "Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice." Mr. Schue says "What's a mash up?" Puck asks " A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday. Girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay? Costumes, choreography." he says and i close my eyes then open them again "Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals." Schue says " Wait. Who's gonna be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." Rachel says " Ah, there is going to be a celebrity judge." Schue says "Who?" Tina asks " You're gonna have to show up to find out." he says then the girls leave "Hey. Hope you guys are up for this competition. The girls look pretty pumped." Schue says " We're planning on smacking them down like the hand of God." Artie says and i yawn "Hey, Finn, you all right? You seem a little out of it." Schue says and the guys start leaving "Yeah, im just a little worn out." I say and nod my head "Come on, dude. We're late for football practice." Puck says and we leave to practice. "Know your routes. Now, that is the key to this play, gentlemen. The receivers run the fly route downfield and then block as the play develops, okay? Know your assignments. This is not." Coach was saying but my eyes kept on shutting " Im losing it. I'm tired all the time. I can't keep my eyes open" I say to myself "That's your only job, is to know your assignments." Coach says as I close my eyes then I jump when Me. Schue starts talking "No sharps and no flats." he says " I know how lucky I am. Captain of the football team, glee stud. I know I should be excited about Quinn. She's hot, popular, and she's carrying my baby and all, but I can't get Rachel out of my head. She kind of freaks me out in a swim fan kind of way, but she can really sing, and her body is smoking, if you're not into boobs." I say to myself as I look at Quinn then Rachel then looked away real quick and now im in the locker room " My body's a mess. I found a hair in my ear the other day, and I have to rub bio freeze on my shins a couple times a day. Growing pains. It smells pretty bad, but i mask it with Drakkar Noir. Being a guy my age is tough.  Between glee and football and school and being popular. I'm just kind of overwhelmed. Everyone wants something from me, and I don't have the energy to do it all. I don't know how important people like presidents or newscasters or mob bosses do it. My mom says I'm stretched too thin so I gave up homework, but that didn't help. Y/n/n said Ik probably just stress about Quinn being pregnant. But all I know is, last night I got vaporizers on level two. Level two! And I didn't even have the energy to care." I say as I'm at home and fall on my bed. " He's drooling." I hear Kurt say "Dude wake up." Puck says and i wake up still half  a sleep "Sure, yeah. That sounds good." I say " I said we can't let those girls beat us." Puck says " Sometimes when I'm thinking real hard, it helps to close my eyes." I say " We're doing a mash-up of "It's My Life" and Usher's "Confessions." " Artie says and i start closing my eyes again " We should get some teach can kids and stone the yard up in this piece." Puck says " Puck, with respect, you're more helpful when you don't contribute." Artie says and i start opening and closing my eyes "Dude, what's wrong with you? Go see the nurse. Ever day I say i have a headache. I sleep for three hours. I haven't attended a math class in two years." Puck says and i wipe the drool off me "Thanks, guys." I say and I get up "Keep up the good work." I tell them and go to the nurse office.