Wheels (Vroom Vroom B*tches!)

Finn POV:

Y/n/n and I went to the gym where the cheerios we're practicing and where we would Quinn "Do I have to be here?" Y/n/n asks me "Yes, Quinn usually listens to you half of the time which is kinda odd but whatever. Plus she's your friend." I say as we walk into the gym and we got to the bleachers and go sit by Quinn"You shouldn't do this to yourself." I say "Do what?" Quinn asks and i look at Y/n/n and she moves her hand in a circle telling me to say something "I know how much it hurts to be off the team. You're just torturing yourself watching." I say to her "I need a good distraction." Quinn says "From what?" Y/n/n and I ask her and she pulls out a letter from her bag and hands it to me  "You got a letter from an old boyfriend?" Y/n/n asks and laughs and i push her and she almost falls back "Jackass." she says and I read the letter "Six hundred eighty-five dollars?" I ask Quinn "That's how much a sonogram costs." Quinn says "Shut the hell up. Give me that." Y/n/n says and grabs the letter and she reads it "Holy shit." she says "This is just the beginning Hudson's. There's going to be more doctors visits, vitamin's, new clothes for when i explode." Quinn says "What are we going to do?" I ask her "What are you going to do?" she asks me "Well, im looking for a job. I mean, no one's hiring. I tried at Y/n/n work place but they arent hiring. And I almost got in at Olive Garden, but they said I was too tall to be a busboy." I say and y/n/n chuckles and i look at her and she shuts up "Somewhere in that pea brain of yours is a man. Access him and tell him to prove to me that I chose the right guy to have a baby with." Quinn says "I will. I'll find a job. You can count on me, I swear." I tell her as she gets up "Where are you going?" I ask her " You were right. This does hurt too much." she says and starts walking away then she stops "You better help your brother find a job" she tells Y/n/n and then she walks away "Quinn, wait." Y/n/n says and follows her and i look at them both. At glee club we were all sitting down and Quinn sitting next to me "What about Target?" she asks me "Tried. Not hiring." I tell her " Another doctor bill came to my parents' house last night, Finn. We're lucky that I'm clever and intercepted it. But we have to start paying these doctors' bills or they're going to go to a collection agency. And then my parents are going to find out that I'm with child, your child." she tells me and I nod my head and she looks at y/n/n who is sitting right next behind us "You cant get him a job at your job?" she asks her "No, they aren't hiring. Like at all." Y/n/n says and Quinn groans then Mr. Schue walks in "All right, guys. We're doing a new number for sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces. But I did a little research on past winners and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway." Schue says " 'Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing." Kurt says "Think you can handle it, Rachel?" Schue asks her "It's my go-to shower song. It's also my ringtone." Rachel says "Oh great." Y/n/n says and Quinn turns around and hits her leg "Ow!" she whisper yells " Why do we have to go all vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder." Mercedes says and everyone agrees " We don't have time to rearrange the song for you, Mercedes. Rachel is singing it. Don't worry. We'll find something for you to dip in chocolate." Schue says and we laugh and then I got confused and i look at y/n/n "Nope." she whispers to me then i turn back to look at Schue "On to item two. The school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair with us to sectionals." Schue says "W-w-what?" Tina asks " Thats completely unfair." Rachel says "Yeah I agree with Berry." Y/n/n says " So, we're golng to have to raise money to pay for it ourselves. See, when I was in Glee Club and we needed new silk cummerbunds for regionals, we held a bake sale." Schue says and some people laugh " Wait. You're joking, right? I mean, bake sales are kind of bougie." Santana says and Y/n/n laughs "Good one." Y/n/n tells her "So, hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?" Mr. Schue asks " It's not that. It's most of us don't know how to bake. I find recipes confusing." Brittany says "It's okay Brit." Y/n/n tells her "Thanks y/n/n." Brittany says " My family's fully committed to takeout." Rachel says " Yeah, Mr. Schue. Kids are busier than when you went here. We've got homework and football and teen pregnancy lunch." I say "Soccer, upcoming tests, dinner." Y/n/n says and i high five her for the last part " Can't Artie's dad just take him?" Mercedes asks " I can't believe how insensitive you're all being. Are you a team?" Schue says "Of course. But Artie understands. Don't you, Artie?" Quinn says " Of course. It's cool. I mean, anything that takes away our time from rehearsing doesn't serve the team." Artie says then the bell rings then all of us get up and leave "Yeah there's no way I'll be able to help with the bake sale. I have an AP test coming up and our soccer game is this Wednesday and Friday." Y/n/n says "Two game in one week?" Quinn asks her "Yeah our other game got canceled like a week ago so we're making it up this Friday." Y/n/n says as we walk to her locker "Why you coming to watch Fabray?" Y/n/n asks her and wiggles her eyebrows and Quinn scoffs "In your dreams little Hudson." she tells her "Ooo, i will definitely be dreaming about that now." Y/n/n says and winks at her and i laugh at her then Santana walks up to us "Hey, there." Santana says to y/n/n "Hey." she tells her "So when's the big game?" Santana asks "Wednesday and Friday." Quinn says quickly and i look at her then i look back at Y/n/n and Santana "Can't wait then." Santana says and pecks y/n/n check really quick then leaves "Ugh my number one fan." Y/n/n says and Quinn scoffs "Alright i gotta go to class before im late or whatever." I say "Your an idiot sometimes." Y/n/n says and i just look at her "Ill see you later?" I ask Quinn and she nods her head and i leave the two there by y/n/n locker and walk away.