Funk (Oh no.)

Quinn POV:

We were in the auditorium and Vocal Adrenaline was on our stage "What the hell are they doing here?" Y/n/n asks and i shrug my shoulders "Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asks "I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel. I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas." Jesse says "That's because you're selfish." Y/n/n says and smiles at the boys chuckle and Jesse stares at her and I pull her close to me "Why here in the auditorium?" Finn asks "The blogs and chat rooms say we're finished and that you are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something that we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment." Jesse says then "No. Not this song." Y/n/n says and "Another one bite the dust" by Queen starts playing and I rub her back as we watch them dance and sing and I shake my head then they were done "Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium. It's quaint." one of the girls say and the group laughs and y/n/n was already gonna storm over there but Finn and I grabbed her "Don't y/n/n. It's not worth it." I say "Your right." she says and we let go of her and then she starts to bolt and the guys grab her "Just one punch!" Y/n/n yells and Finn puts her over his shoulder and we all leave then he puts her down as we all walk down the hallway together "It's a Carmel High tradition, they psych out the competition a few weeks before the big show. They call it a 'funkifitcation', meaning they show us what they've got and we spiral into a deep, black funk." Artie says "Yeah, we used to do the same thing to other football teams. Try to get inside their head before the big game, pull little pranks to intimidate them." Finn says "Does wanting to fight someone count?" I ask and Y/n/n looks at me "The difference was, our football team sucked. Those guys are golden." Puck says as we walk to the choir room "Come on, keep your heads up, guys. It's gonna take more to.. get us into a funk" Kurt says as the whole room was covered in toilet paper.

Mr. Schue finally got to the choir room and we all started to clean up the room "I feel so violated. It's like someone brown into our home." Tina says "Look, it was just a lame little prank. The fact that they're trying to get to us, we got them spooked." Mr. Schue says "Mr. Schue. They're aren't afraid of anything. That number they did was fantastic. Which doesn't make any sense. They had all that equipment. How did they even get in?" Mercedes says and Coach Sylvester walks in   "I gave them all keys. Helped them do a sound check over the weekend. Hey, this way, fellas." she says and we all stop what we were doing "Let's punch out this wall here, open up the space a little bit." Coach Sylvester says "Sue, what are you doing?" Mr. Schue asks "I can't talk to you now William. Drafting class is helping me redecorate around here." she says "What?" Y/n/n asks and i grab her arm "You see, I have nationals over the weekend, and expect to return with a comically large first-place trophy for which I have absolutely no room in my trophy case. And as soon as you hurry up and lose at regionals, this choir room will become my official trophy annex. You know what it has to look like, Elvis gold record room at Graceland. Expect I'll be wanting far fewer morbidly obese white women waddling around and crying." Coach Sylvester says and Y/n/n looks at me and tries not to laugh then Mr. Schue walks over to Coach Sylvester "Sue, get out of my room." Mr. Schue says "Glee clubbers, for those of you whose hearing has not been damaged by massive doses of Accutane, listen up.  I'm a few weeks glee club will be finished. Now, how do I know that? Well i recently checked the odds with my Vegas bookie who told me that you're forty to one underdogs at regionals. You are going to lose and your dreams will be crushed." Coach Sylvester says "Sue, can I see your trophy?" Mr. Schue asks "Sure, Will. Hope and dream." Coach Sylvester says and gives him the trophy and Mr. Schue throws it and we all gasps "Holy shit." Y/n/n whispers to me then Coach Sylvester turns around and tools at him "We dropped your trophy, Sue." Mr. Schue says "You know, for me trophies are like herpes." Coach Sylvester says "Ew." Y/n/n says and i look at her " You can try to get rid of them, but they just keep coming. You know why? Sue Sylvester had hourly flare-ups of burning, itchy, highly contagious talent. Enjoy your last few days here. This room is mine." Coach Sylvester says and then she leaves.