The Power of Madonna (She's an icon!)

Santana  POV:

All of Cheerios were in the gym and then Coach Sylvester pointed at me "Santana. What does that bracket say?" she asks me " 'W.W.M.D' " I say and show the bracelet " 'What would Madonna do?' Well, the answer to that's question is usually date a younger man. So let's see some arm candy, girls. Sorry, freshman. You're gonna have to start grilling the middle schools. And you know why? Cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna, a skill that will nab us nationals this year, you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her. Also, a la Madonna, I will no longer acknowledge that any of you have last names. Becky Jackson from now on you're just Becky." Coach Sylvester says then points at Becky and she claps and i just side eye her "You know, it's like Madonna one said. 'I'm tough, im ambitious and I know what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.' I'm pretty sure she stole that like form one Sue Sylvester. No, really, she stole it from me. I said it first." Coach Sylvester says and i look at her "Palladium. '87." she says. Later on in the choir room all of us girls were in their and Y/n/n is doing cartwheels and falls down on her arm "Crap." I say "I'm good." Y/n/n says "I told you to stop." Quinn says to her "Im bored though." Y/n/n tells her and Quinn chuckles and y/n/n goes sits by her "Can i ask you guys something private?" Rachel asks us "Yes, you should move to Israel." I say to her and Y/n/n and Quinn smile at my comment then Rachel puts a stole in front of us and sits down " It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know Finn and I are no longer an item." Rachel says and Y/n/n cuts her off "Thank you for that by the way!" Y/n/n says and gives her two thumbs up and Quinn hits while she chuckles then whispers something to her "Im sorry Rachel. Please continue." Y/n/n says "As I was saying and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a concert last Friday night, and because my dad's weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out." Rachel says and Britt and I look at each other and smiled "That's very descriptive." Y/n/n says and we all chuckle then Rachel looks at her "Again im sorry. It's just really descriptive Rach." Y/n/n says and Quinn looks at her "Rach?" she mouths to her then she shrugs while Quinn rolls her eyes " Um thank you for your comment y/n. But like I was saying it was erotic and romantic. And then he said ' We should do it'. What if then he got really crabby and left and didn't even take home the care bear I won him ?" she asks us "Please stop talking. You're grossing out my baby." Quinn says and y/n/n smiles and bites her lip trying not to laugh "I just want to be ready, I know im getting older, and these things are gonna happen someday, but how do I stood a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?" she asks us " Just do what I do. Never say 'no'." I say to her "Totally. I mean what's the worst that can happen. Sorry Quinn." Brittany says " Look girl don't ask me. The last guy I liked was mayor of gay town. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying 'no.' " Mercedes says " We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie and he told me and I quote "I thought a lot about it. I forgive you for lying about you stutter. However, if you're planning on getting up in this, im gonna need you to make changes. The goth thing was two years ago. Lose the vampire makeup and consider some tighter-fitting clothing. You've got the pow, and i belive you work it mkre if we're going to be an item.' " Tina says "That's gotta sting." Rachel says "Okay Rach, look dont take advice form Britt and San first of all no offense." she says "None taken." I say to her and smile "If you say no to a guy then that's more than enough. Saying no is enough. And if a guy gets mad over that you definitely need to break up with him. All he's gonna do is try to force you to have sex with him." Y/n/n says "Wow well said." Quinn says to her "Thank you. Thank you." Y/n/n says and I smile at her "Smart ass." I say and she just looks at me "Shut it." she says and i chuckle then Mr. Schue walks over to us " Oh shit I forgot he was here!" Y/n/n mouths to me and I nod my head "Hey guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" Mr. Schue says " You wouldn't understand, Mr. Schue. You're a guys." Quinn says and y/n/n chuckles and we all nod our heads " Well maybe you should talk to someone else about it. Like Miss Pillsbury." he says "I tried that." Rachel says then tells us what happened then the bell rings and we all get our stuff ready to leave and Brittany and I left and y/n/n stayed back with Quinn to hear what she had to say to Mr.Schue.