Laryngitis (What the hell is wrong with him?)

Santana POV:

Mr. Schue was handing out music sheets then we all turned around and saw Puck without his Mohawk and Y/n/n chuckles and Quinn hits her and we all watch him go sit down "Who is that guy?" Brittany asks me and I don't say anything. Later on it was just Puck and I in the choir room " My mom found a mole on my head when she was washing my hair on Friday." Puck tells me "Your mom still washes your hair?" I ask him "She started crying about sunblock and telling me wear a hat when im cleaning pools. So, she made me go see Dr. Friedlander, the dermatologist. He said he had to shave my head to get a closer look at it. It was nothing. They maimed me over a freaking freckle. I feel like that guy that lost all his hair, then lost all his strength." he says "Samson?" I ask him "Agassi. This morning, people actually had the balls to look me in the eye. I mean, it's just a Mohawk, right? I'm still Puckasaurus." he says and i roll my eyes "Actually, I don't know if it's the missing Mohawk or the whining, but I am totally not turned on by you right now." I tell him and leave and I see Y/n/n "Hey you." I say "Hey! How was it with Noah?" she says "Ugh terrible, im so not turned on by him. But for you I am." I say and she smirks "Why, Lopez. Just like that?" she says and i chuckle "Yeah, just like that." I say and she looks up and down at me and I smile at her. The next day at school we were all in the choir room getting chewed out because of Berry "I am very disappointed in you guys." Mr. Schue says "I can't believe you narced on us." Finn says " Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys." Rachel says "Im just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?" Mr. Schue says "Because you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. Kind of shook my confidence, you know?" Finn says " What difference does it make? Everyone knows my job is to look hot." I say "My baby hormones are making me moody." Quinn says "There are so many lyrics." Brittany says "I start zoning out when Berry opens her mouth and i just zone out in general." Y/n/n says and Quinn squeezes her hand "Okay. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. A glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one.  All right? This ends now. Which is why your assignment for the week... is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself, where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then... you're gonna to stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you." Mr. Schue says "Solos? In front of everyone?" Kurt asks "The glee club has lots its voice. It's time for us to get it back." Mr. Schue says then the bell rings "So y/n/n do you know what song your gonna do?" I ask her as Brittany, Quinn, her and I walk the hallways and she looks at her phone "Huh, what?" she asks "Do you know what song your gonna do for this week's assignment?" Quinn says "Y/n/n let's go! Burt is here!" Finn says as he runs by us "Yes! Okay I'll see you guys later bye! Finn wait up!" Y/n/n says and starts running after Finn "Why is she running?" Brittany asks us "I don't know know." Quinn says and then she walks away.

The next day at school all of us are in the choir room "Alright guys. Let's get things started." Mr. Schue says as he walks in "As I was first on the sign-up sheet, I'll kick things off." Rachel says "Okay." Mr. Schue says "I have chosen Miley Cyrus' "The Climb", as it's about overcoming obstacles and beating the odds. In my case, the obstacle is you, my lackluster teammates who refuse to carry their own weight." Rachel says "That's it." Y/n/n says and gets up, and Mercedes and I  grab her and sit her back down on her chair and Quinn looks at her  then the piano starts to play and Rachel starts singing but terribly and Y/n/n try's not laugh and Brittany starts getting into it then Mr. Schue stops her "Thank god." Y/n/n whispers to me. The following day Finn sings 'Jesse girl' and Yn/n just looks at him "This is so about Rachel." she whispers to me and I nod my head then he stops singing and we all clap and cheer for him "Nice work! Now that is the kind of soul-exposing song I was talking about. We should all be inspired by Finns bravery. Good job, buddy." Mr. Schue says "Mr. Schue can I sing my song now?" Puck asks "Yeah. Let's go for it, Puck." Mr. Schue says and he gets up and the jazz kids walk in "What are they doing here?" Mercedes asks  " I invited my brothers from the jazz band and their horns to help me out with my song. Since I shaved my Mohawk instated seeing things differently. Last week, I joined a black church, and i recently downloaded every song Sammy Davis Jr. ever recorded in iTunes. He was a black Jew, you know, and my inspiration." Puck says "What the fuck." Y/n/n whispers to me "So, without further ado, i give you one of Sammy's biggest hits." Puck says and the and starts playing and he starts singing and i smile and laugh and Y/n/n chuckles then he starts singing to Mercedes and i look at him and then back at him and then Puck grabs Mercedes and they start dancing and singing together and i just look at them "Sanny." Y/n/n says and i put my finger by her lips and i shake my head as I watch Puck and Mercedes and everyone cheers expect for me and I pull y/n/n down "Ow." she says.