The Rhodes Not Taken (Yeah no.)

Your POV:

In glee we started rehearsals with singing ' Don't Stop Believing'. Finn and Quinn had the lead and while singing "The universe really wanted to punish me huh?" I thought to myself as we we kept singing and then Quinn runs out of the class "Quinn, you okay?" Mr Schue asks her as she leaves "I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn says and i shake my head "Can we talk about the elephant in the room?" Kurt asks "Your sexuality?" Santana says and i look at her "Rachel. We can't do it without her." Kurt says "That's not true. We may have to layer Santana or Mercedes over Quinn's solo." Schue says "Speaking of Quinn im gonna go check on her." I say and Finn mouths a "thank you" and I smile at him and i leave the class and go to the bathroom and i hear someone throwing up "Quinn?" I ask her "Y/n/n you don't wanna be here." she tells me "Oh come on let me in." I say and she opens the stall door "I look and feel gross." she says "Quinn no you don't." I say and i grab a paper towel and clean the side of her mouth "You had some you know." I say and she smiles "Thanks." she says and we both wash our hands "You don't need to help." she says "Look my brothers kid or not I wanna help." I say and she stops "What do you mean 'Finns kid or not?' It's obviously Finns." she says then someone walks in and I nod my head "Yeah okay." I say and I chuckle "I'm not gonna have this conversation with you right now." she says and leaves "Quinn." I say and I follow her "Hey, im sorry. Quinn." I say and before I could grab her arm I slipped and everyone looks  at me "Shit." I say "Y/n/n?!" Quinn says and walks over to me "I'm fine. My head hurts though." I say "Come on I'll take you to the nurse." she says and i get up and we walk to the nurse office "At least you can walk." she says and i chuckle "Yea." I say. The next day at Glee practice Mr. Schue brought someone " Guys I'd like to introduce you to someone very special. This is April Rhodes. She's our newest member." he says "Uh no offense but isn't she kinda- um old." I say "Wait, so old people can join glee club now?" Finn asks and I nod my head "Old, huh?" she says looking at me and Finn "You guys look like the world's worst Benetton ad." she says and i look at Finn "What?" I mouthed to him and he shrugs " Mr. Schuester, this seems like a terrible idea." Artie says "April is a great singer. And she never graduated." Schue says "We appreciate what your trying to do, but she's no Rachel." Merceds says "Who's Rachel?" April asks "Sh-she's kind of our star." Tina says "Your star, eh? Where is she?" April says "She left. To be the lead in Cabaret." Kurt says and April chuckles and takes of her jacket "Hey, Tinkled, give me 'Maybe This Time' in a B-flat, and don't let me catch you snoozing." she says, i look at Santana then i look back at April and she starts to sing "Oh nah why Schue looking at her like that?" I whisper to Merceds and Tina and they chuckle and then Finn turns around and looks at me "She's not that bad." he mouths to me and I shrug "I can't believe I'm saying this but we need Rachel back." I mouth back and then April was done singing and we all look at her "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it." she says and Kurt wipes away his tears. While most of the group wanted April to join us I was still kinda against about the whole situation. In the choir room Finn was helping Rachel with her like "I'm sleeping with him." she says "So am I." Finn says and i start laughing "This plays weird." he says "That's Mr. Ryersons favorite line." she says "Eww." I say "You're a really good actor Finn. Maybe you should consider joking the musical." she tells him and i look at Finn "Im pretty devoted to glee. I don't think I could just walk away. I know hard it was for you. But I could justify doing both if you came back. But we both know that's not gonna happen." he says as he starts walking towards and i get up quietly and leave "Yeah no." I say and then I see Sophie "Hey." I say "Hey." she says "What are you doing here?" she asks me "I was with uh Finn and Rachel and then it got weird." I said and she laughs "You need a ride home?" she asks "Yeah sure." I say and she smiles at me "Let's go then." she says and leaves her hand out so I can grab it and I did and we leave.

Finn POV:

I took Rachel at to bowl like I said I would "Do i have to put my fingers in the holes? Couldn't there be diseases in there?" she asks me "Ah no. Bell sharing is all part of the fun." I say and i grab her a pink bowling ball "Here, use the pink one. Pinks your favorite color, right?" I say to her and he gets the ball "Now what?" she asks me "Follow my lead. Come on." I say and we walk up " Okay, so just look at the pins. Nice and straight." I tell her and she throws the ball and it goes on the side and i chuckle "You sure this is your first time?" I ask her as a joke and she hits me and i grab her another ball and then I see y/n/n and her friend Sophie at one of the lanes and I wave at them and y/n/n waves back at me and I point at her and Sophie and she shakes her head 'no' and i chuckle "Who are  you looking at?" Rachel asks me "Y/n/n is here with her friend Sophie." I say and she turns around and y/n/n looks back at the perfect time and Rachel waves at her and she waves back. After a while Rachel and I got a pizza and drink "This is really good pizza." she says and i chuckle and put my drink down " Yeah, I think they import the pepperoni from Michigan or something." I say "How's glee?" she asks "Oh, well, everybody misses you." I say and she shakes her head "They miss my talent." she says "No. No. We're your friends. We just miss having you around." I say "I love glee. I just don't see the point in wasting my energies in someplace im not appreciated." she says "I appreciate you." I say right away and then I get up and grab the pink ball for Rachel "It's your last ball." I say and she gets up and she grabs it "Just like the first time. But better." I tell her and she kisses the bowling ball and then throws it and it knocks down all the pins and she starts jumping and i laugh and we hug then she kisses me and then after a couple of seconds I pulled away "Come back to glee." I say "What about Quinn?" she asks me " I don't know what's gonna happen. I just wanna spend more time with you." I say "Ill have to quit the play." she says and then i look away "Ill do it." she says and she nods her head and i smile and we hug and then i was thinking everything. Later that night I got home and i went up to my room and y/n/n was sitting on my bed and i jump "Finn." she says "Y/n/n! What the hell!" I say "Please tell me that kiss meant nothing to you. You're gonna hurt Quinn." she says and i look at her "Finn, you're my twin brother and I love you, but god you're an idiot! You have the girl everyone wants! The beautiful blonde girl, captain of the Cheerios, straight a student." then she stops before she can say anything else and i look at her and I was gonna ask her something then she left to her room.