Silly Love Songs ( Ew, gross )

Finn POV

It's amazing what actually accomplishing something does to a person. I know what you're thinking, that they're all only into me because I won the first conference championship in this school history, but I've changed. I'm walking taller, carrying a bigger stick and using it to fight off the ladies. " I love you, Finni-bear." Becky says " Thanks, Becky." I say and she gives me a candy heart " Oh." I say and I take it " Be my valentine?" she asks me " Awesome, I'll keep you posted." I say " Copy that." she says then walks away. Yeah, I've been collecting a lot hearts lately. Only question is which one to choose. Then I look over to Quinn. Bingo. I just need to go for this. Maybe the reason it never worked out with Rachel was because I was never over Quinn. I know I can pry her away from Sam if I can get her to kiss me again. The ridiculous thing is that I could get every girl in this school to kiss me but her. Oh and Y/n/n! That would be weird and gross. I close my locker and Y/n/n right there and I jumped " Don't do it." she says " Don't do what?" I ask her " Don't try to kiss Quinn again. Just think how crush Sam would be if he found out. It'll be the same thing that happened to you." she says and we start walking " Hi y/n/n." one girl says and Y/n/n waves " Hey Hudson." a guy says to her and wink and i just look at him and he walks away. Yeah after the championship Coach Beiste was really impressed on how she played and plus everyone was there and saw her play and all the guys and girls have been hitting on her. Mainly guys which is weird. Ever time they look at her I go into big brother mode. It's a thing I call when I see guys staring at her or start saying stuff to her. " Look maybe she's with Sam to get my jealous." I say and she laughs " Oh trust me she's trying to make you jealous she's trying to make m-" she was saying then looks at me and I look at her confused " I gotta go." she says quickly then leaves " Huh?" I say then keep walking then all the girls were looking at me smiling. This is the life for the Hudson twins.

Everyone is all in the choir room and Mr. Schue wrote " Love" with a heart on a board " All right, guys. I have one word for you." he says then Brittany raises her hand " Brittany." Mr. Schue says " Is it "love"? I'm totally gonna graduate now!" Brittany says and Y/n/n smiles at her " Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this weeks lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the worlds greatest love song. Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up." Mr. Schue says " Mr. Schue? Can I say something?" I ask him and he waves his hand to come down and I do " Innist wanted to point out that, for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slusheed." I say and everyone claps " I think the fact that I led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now, and just like a famous athlete, i wanna give to a charity. You guys. So I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us." I say " Don't even act like you're trying to help this club, you just want to kiss a bunch of girls." Mercedes says and Y/n/n nods her head and i just look at her " I've kissed Finn and can I just say, "not worth a buck." I would, however, pay hundred bucks to jiggle one of his man boobs." Santana says " Santana." Y/n/n says then she chuckles " Do you ever get tired of tearing people down?" I ask " No, not really." Santana says " Because you always seem to be meddling in everybody else's business." I say " Oh, please. You guys love me. I kept it real, and I'm hilarious." she says " You got that right." Y/n/n says and Santana gives her a high five " Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren says and everyone gasps " Wow!" Y/n/n says " Okay, im sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana says " Okay, first of all, im not your man." Puck says " And Finn is right, all you ever do is insult us. Expect for Y/n/n. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn says " Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve-step program." Tina says and " Wait, what?" Mr. Schue asks " You're addicted to vests." Santana says "Hey, look Santana just tells you guys the truth that most of you don't have the balls to say." Y/n/n says " Why are you defending her?" Quinn, Rachel, and I ask then Y/n/n looks at me and flips me off and I just look at her  " The truth is Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole." Rachel says and everyone gasps " Fine." Santana says then grabs her stuff and starts walking " Santana." Mr. Schue says then Y/n/n looks at Rachel " Nice going dwarf." Y/n/n says " Y/n/n." Quinn and I say and I look at Quinn then Y/n/n goes after Santana.