Dream On (No fights!)

Quinn POV:

Y/n/n and I were talking to each other in the choir which all of us are in sitting down  "How do you not like the red sour patch kids!?" she says to me and i laugh "Q, this is a serious matter here babe." she says and i smile when she says "babe" "Look the red ones just taste too sour." I say "Wow. No it's not. It's the yellow one." she says "Are we really gonna argue about this?" I ask her "Yes! I honestly think you're hormones are saying the red one tastes bad." she says and folds her arms to her chest and i laugh "Maybe who knows." I say "Okay let's make a deal." she says "I'm listening." I say then Mr. Schue walks in "Okay, guys listen up. This is Mr. Ryan. He's a member if the school board, and he would like to say a few words." Mr. Schue says then walks away then walks back to the front quickly "I just want you guys to listen critically and know that what he's saying is just one of many opinions." he says then goes to sit down then y/n/n and i look at each other confused " Take out a piece of paper." Mr. Ryan says and we all grab our notebooks "And, on that paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream, a dream that means so much, you're afraid to admit it even to yourself." he says and everyone starts writing down stuff and I wrote down " No stretch marks" then Mr. Ryan walks over to Artie and crumpled up his paper and threw it "Your dream is never going to happen. Ninety-one percent of you will spend your entire lives living in Allen County, Ohio. So unless you wrote down that your dream was to work for a mid-market health insurance provider , or find an entry-leave job in an elderly-care facility, you're going to be very disappointed." Mr. Ryan says "This is really depressing." Mercedes says "I'm going to guess that a lot of you're dreams involved showbiz. Well, let me tell you, show biz dreams are the most unrealistic of them all." Mr. Ryan says "But, that's what I want to do with my life." Tina says "Oh, look, im not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just trying to spare you disappointment." he says "I think we get your point." Mr. Schue says "Ah, well, Schuester here's a prime example. He used to have that glimmer of hope in his eyes that I came see right now in all of yours. But.. he couldn't make it happen for himself, so he now had to try and convince you all that it'll happen for you. Guess what. His dram didn't work out. And neither will yours." Mr. Ryan says and Tina starts crying then y/n/n raises her hand "Yes you?" he says "No y/n/n. No question. He's done here." Mr. Schue says getting "What!? Come on!" she says then Mr. Ryan looks at y/n/n "Please say what you were going to say." Mr. Ryan tells her "Yeah, um I just wanted to say who the hell are you dictate our future's first off? And secondly it's not our fault that you're stuck in Ohio like the rest of us and turned into this sad old guy that probably has no life, no kids or a wife. Now us well maybe we can make it out of here. Don't blame us for something that didn't work out for you. And maybe one of your sad miserable life you'll see me on TV winning state championship for UCLA softball. I'll make sure to give you a shout out."" Y/n/n says then winks at the end and we all look at her "Now he can leave." Y/n/n says and smiles but it's like an evil one that Santana does when she did something bad then Mr. Ryan leaves then Mr. Schue looks at y/n/n "Office. After class." he says to her "Mr. Schue she didn't do anything bad." Finn says "Yeah." everyone says "I- come on, Mr. Schue! I was just stating some facts that no one else here had the balls to do! Plus I have to meet up with my coaches." Y/n/n says "Mr. Schue don't get mad at her. I mean she did say what most of us were thinking." I say and everyone nods their heads "I- fine." Mr. Schue says then the bell rings and all of us leave "You don't actually have to talk to your coaches huh?" I ask her as we walk down the hallways "Nope. I have a free period meaning I can leave and go get food and take a nap." she says and i laugh and she puts on headphone in her ear "What about you?" she asks me "Free period." I say "Wanna go with me?" she asked "Sure. But we gotta be back before next period y/n/n." I say and she laughs "I know Q." she says and we walk out to her car and we get in and she turns on her car then Taylor Swift starts playing and she stops it and she turns red "My bad." she says and i laugh "Play the CD." I say and smiles and starts the song as we drive out of the parking lot and I smile at her. We get to her house and no one was there and we went to her room and i sat on her bed. Then those memories from that day were all coming back from us kissing. Her lips on mine. The way she looked at me when she kissed me. The way her hands held my waist. "Q!?" Y/n/n says "Huh?" I say " I said are you okay? You look out of it." she says "Oh im fine. You got a new guitar?" I ask her "Oh uh yeah. Sophie got for me." she says " Sophie!? What she trying to go out with y/n/n too!?" I thought to myself "I like it." I say "Thanks." she says and gives me that dorky smile that Finn does "You remind me of Finn." I say "Well we are twins so." she says and i laugh "No not that. You're smile." I say and she looks at me confused "Sometimes when you get excited or something good happens you do that dorky half smile Finn does." I say "I do?" she asks me then look at the mirror "Yeah. It's cute. I like it." I say and I see her cheeks turn red "Thanks, Q." she says then comes to sit by me and we smile at each other.