Born This Way ( And that makes us? )

Your POV:

Nationals. A couple weeks away. I mean we're all pretty excited about it. Mr. Schue made us go to the auditorium. I'm pretty sure every time we all meet up it's always the auditorium. " All right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. And your singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing... it's booty camp time. Let's get it." Mr. Schue says and i look over at Santana " A five, six, seven, eight." he says and Brad starts playing the piano and we start to dance. " Push yourselves guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr. Schue says and then Finn hits Rachel's nose. " Oh." we all say " I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Finn says " I'm bleeding." Rachel says " Let's get you to a doctor." Mr. Schue says. Well you know i never dancing could kill you, well um almost kill you. In Finn's case actually! Finn and Rachel went to the doctors to make sure she didn't break her nose. Santana said it was only a matter of time someone hit Rachel. And she's not wrong but it being Finn wasn't on her bingo card. Or in my bingo card. I see Quinn and walk over to her " Hi." I say " Hi." she says " So how do you feel about my brother aka your boyfriend taking Rachel to the doctors?" I ask her. Wait i asked her that? What the hell is wrong with me. Usually this is the time where we flirt around and stuff. Why would i ask an idiotic question i mean come on common sen- " Y/n!" Quinn says " Yea?" I ask her " Did you even hear me?" she asks " No, im sorry." I say and she rolls her eyes and starts walking away and i follow her " I said it bothers me. But what bothers me more is that you've been flirting with that new girl on the soccer team." she says and i stop in my tracks " Wait what?" I say and i run after her. Not a good day to wear new shoes. " No one is flirting with anyone." I say and she looks at me " Sure." she says and walks away. " Well that was rude." I say and look around and walk away.

Next day at school we're in the choir room. Rachel was standing in front of all of us. I've seen this film before. No im serious she does this all the time. " Oh my god. You're getting a nose job." Quinn says " I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel says " So, a nose a job." Santana and I say and we look at each other and smile " Look, im happy with the way that I look, okay? And ive embraced my nose. But, let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose? Like Quinn's, for example." Rachel says and I look over at Quinn " I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, that doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals, so." she says " Possibly. What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel." Mr. Schue says then Santana sighs " Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't know, because liked Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves?" Santana says and I look at her " I'm sure Sam was in the doctors office, looked at pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Arties thought about getting his legs removed, since he's not using them anyways. And im definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting." Santana says and I hit her arm and she looks at me " That's extraordinary racist." Tina says and " I'm keeping it real." she says " Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself. I would never change a thing." Tina says " Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike asks and we all look at her " Self-hating Asian." he says and look at Santana " Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm trying to be in fashion and mirror what i see in the magazines." Tina says " So you're changing yourself then." I say and Tina looks at me and i look away.

Finn POV

After Y/n/n comment and Tina looking at her i had to say something " My dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, and it almost killed Rachel, but i like the way i look." I say " Oh, please. You have weird, puffy, pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert." Santana says "Gross." Y/n/n says and I look over at her and she looks somewhere else " Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All im saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it." Santana says " Rach don't listen to Santana." Y/n/n says and Santana hits her arm " Whoa. Guys. I'm really shocked at what im hearing here. It goes against everything the Glee Club stands for. I'm telling you, the thing you'd most like to change about yourself... is the most interesting part of you." Mr. Schue says " Maybe, but at this school the thing that makes you different is the the thing people use to crush your spirit." Mercedes says then Rachel goes sit down. I feel bad that i hit Rachel's nose. After school Y/n/n went to Lima Bean with Santana, Mercedes, Tina, Kurt and Blaine apparently to go talk about something. I don't know Y/n/n has been acting odd again.