Sexy ( Holy Shit )

Quinn POV

Rachel, Ms. Pillsbury, and I were in a classroom " The Celibacy Club will now come to order. Let's start by reading the minutes form last weeks meeting where we read the minutes from the previous meeting, and Rachel doesn't the hour quizzing Quinn about her relationship with Finn." Ms. Pillsbury says " Questions somebody refuses to answer." Rachel says " And I'll continue to refuse to answer them because they're none of your business. All I will reveal is I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me." I say " Me too. Finn is Kryptonite, which is why I'm focusing all my energies on my songwriting." Rachel says " Yes, and I have to say i am very inspired that both of you are showing how celibacy is a viable option for tennis who simply aren't ready for intimacy, and for those who are older and are terrified of the nose monster." Ms. Pillsbury says and I looked at her confused " I have a little bit of club swag here i thinks really gonna catch on. Ready?" she says then turns around a mannequin with necklaces on them " Chastity charms. We hand of the little hearts but not the key. That way nobody can open the lock forever. And ladies, that's what keeps us safe." she says and I nod my head " I have some questions. Some things that I - - im curious about." Rachel says " No, no. Why be curious? No. Wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right? Maybe till your honeymoon, I don't know. Maybe even later. Celibacy, ladies. Dig it." Ms. Pillsbury says.

Everyone is the choir room and the bell rings and Mr. Schue walks in " All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." Mr. Schue says as he puts he's stuff down and walks towards us then looks at Artie " Artie, you okay?" he asks him " My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?" Artie says " Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr. Schue asks " Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't wanna upset you. I thought I'd surprise you when I dropped him off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy." Brittany says " Um, babies don't get dropped off." Puck says " Another glee pregnancy." Y/n/n says and i look at her " Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure." Mr. Schue says " I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stoke built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from." Brittany says and we all look at her confused.

Your POV

At school all of us glee kids were in the choir room some of us girls by the piano while the rest of the girls and the guys were sitting down and Mr. Schue was writing something on the board " Sexy." he says " I really hope that's one of the requirement for regionals. Because with Berry in those tights we don't stand a chance." Santana says and i hide my smile " This isn't about regionals. I'm less worried about that and more worried about the fact it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the - - the, uh... the intricacies of adult relationships." Mr. Schue says "So sex?" I ask and everyone laughs " Yeah, anyways. Along with preparing for our regional next week, i wanna spend the week educating ourselves about some of these intricacies." Mr. Schue says " Is this the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel asks " Prude." I say between a cough and Santana, Lauren, and Tina laugh " Look, whenever we had issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it." Mr. Schue says " So he wants us to sing about sex?" I whisper to Santana and she shrugs her shoulders " So, this week I have invited a special guest. Ms. Holliday." Mr. Schue says and Ms. Holliday walks in " Oh fuck." I say then I lean on the piano while everyone cheers then Santana grabs my arm and we look at each other " Hola clase." Ms. Holliday says " Okay. So, sex. It's just like hugging, only wetter." Ms. Holliday says " Yeah it is." Artie says " Okay, let's start with the basics. Finn? Is it there that you thought you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?" Ms. Holliday says and i chuckle " I have always been dubious." Finn says " And Brittany, you think stokes bring babies?" Ms. Holliday asks her " I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons." Brittany says and i look at her then nod my head then Mr. Schue hits the piano keys " Well that's all gonna end right here and right now. Because today, we are gonna get under the covers, all together, and get the dirty on the dirty." Ms. Holliday says " Im so turned on right now." Puck says and I look at him " Uh, what about those of us who choose to remain celibate?" Rachel says and i roll my eyes and Quinn pushes Rachel's arm off of her " Oh, well, I admire you. Although I think you're naive and possibly frigid, but I do admire your choice." Ms. Holliday says and i chuckle " I think it's a good time for a song." Mr. Schue says as he gets up " Oh, yes. Okay." Ms. Holliday says " Okay." Mr. Schue says " Rule number one. Every intimate encounter you'll ever gonna have in your life is gonna start with a touch. Hit it." Ms. Holliday says and the band starts playing .