Mash-Up (Huh?)

Your POV:

I was talking to Mercedes and Kurt and then we see Karofsky with a slushee and we freaked "My weave!" Mercedes yells and i step in front of her then he went up to Rachel but he didn't through it at her and we looked to where he was going and he threw at Finn "Yup no!" I yell and I walk over to them and Finn pushed him to a wall and Quinn grabs me "Don't, y/n/n." she says and Karofsky pushes Finn "I've wanted to do that since the fifth grade when you made fun of me for getting pubes." He tells Finn "Maybe you deserved it dick head." I say "You shut your mouth." Dave says trying to grab me "Don't touch my sister!" Finn says pushing him back "Let him go Finn, I'll beat the shit out of this little bitch like I did in third and sixth grade." I say and Quinn tightens her grip "Ever since you joined lullaby lees and insperminated the queen of the Chastity ball and dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain? It's open season." Dave says "Screw you, Karofsky! You and your Neanderthal puck-heads are nothing!" Quinn says "You're going to pay for this dude!" Finn says "No, I'm not." Dave says "Yes you are!" I say pushing him back "Those two don't have the juiced anymore. Welcome to the new world order." he says and chuckles and bumps into me "Son of a bitch!" I say and i was about to grab Dave then Finn grabs me "It's not worth it anymore." he says and let's go off me "Yes it is Finn!" I say and I walk away. We're all in the choir room while we look at Quinn clean up Finn "The slushee was has commenced." Kurt says "And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe. That means you're next y/n/n" Mercedes says "I'd like to someone throw a slushee at me. Trust me red dye isn't the only thing we'll be seeing." I say and they chuckle " Okay, guys, We're a little behind for sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? I'm going to keep you guys fired up. There's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like... chocolate and bacon." Schue says "Or glee club and football." Finn says " Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination. So.. here is- my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it." Schue says "Bust a move?" Kurt questions " Yeah, this song is old school." Mercedes says and I nod my head "All right. Um, Artie." Schue says "Yeah." Artie says "Try to follow along on the bass. Finn, take us through but." Schue says " Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye." Finn says " Okay. Uh, Puck. How about it?" Schue says " I don't really groove on Young MC." Puck says " I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now." Rachel says " It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm going to have to show these guys how it's done." Schue says "Oh god. Not this again." I say to Kurt and Mercedes and they chuckle and the music starts and Schue starts dancing and stuff then he goes up to Quinn and puts his hand in her face "How is this man a teacher!" I ask Kurt and be shrugs his shoulder and i stare at Quinn then Kurt and I bop our head to the music then Schue pulls us up and then sings the song to us "Oh my god." Kurt says and grabs my arm and i stand by him then Quinn walks over to me and grabs my hand and i grab Kurt's and i start dancing with them. After class was over I see Quinn and Finn talking to Ms. Pillsbury and I waited for them to leave her office "What was that about?" I ask "Aren't you supposed to be at practice?" Finn asks me "They changed it to after school." I say "Oh." he says "You need a ride home after school?" he asks "Okay why are we talking about me, you trying avoid my question?" I ask him "We're trying to be cool again." Quinn says "Have fun with that. But uh Finn, Sophie is giving me a ride home." I say "Who's Sophie?" Quinn asks "Jealous?" I ask her as a joke and she rolls her eyes "But uh Sophie is my best friend she's a Junior so she's graduating next year which I will cry. We've been best friends since I was in sixth grade." I say "They've hooked up like four times." he tells Quinn and she looks at me "Hey! Woah! We did not." I say and I he looks at me "It was like ten times maybe a little more. But that's not the point!" I say and Quinn is still staring at me and it's like her eyes were daggers and stabbing me for some odd reason. 'Maybe she is jealous of Sophie? Nah that's can't be right' I thought to myself and chuckle "God im funny." I say to myself "You didn't say anything funny though." Finn says "I said that out loud huh?" I ask then Finn and Quinn nod their heads "That never happened." I say and walk away and i hear Finn laugh and i turn around and flip him off "You're a dick!" I say "But you love me cause I'm your brother!" he says and i roll my eyes.