PART 2

NOT PROOFREAD

VALERIAS POV

My alarm went off at 7:30 AM and I am a bed head so I was a mess, as don as I got up I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

I went down stairs still in my pajamas and saw that my uncle and his girlfriend were already awake, "Good morning Valeria! I thought that you would be homesick by now so your mom told me that you like tostadas with marmalade and mantequilla"
He say with a big smile.

"Good morning, and I love tostadas! Gracias" I say smiling back. I sit down and eat my food, "Oh, and don't forget be ready for lunch with my teammates at 12:00!" My uncle yells across the room.

I go back upstairs and decide to take a shower for at least an hour and a half because when I got out it was like 9:05.

Before I got ready I decided to do my skincare, first, I washed my skin and cleanse my face. Then, I put on some of my vitamin C serum on my face. Next, i moisturize my face and finally, I put on some sunscreen.

Now it's 9:25 and I have to do my hair routine, I brush my hair and put in some volume booster spray and then blow dry it and style it to however I like it.

when I'm done with that it's around 10:05 because I always take a long time with everything, I decide to wear a white crop top, blue high-rise jeans, air forces and my coco Chanel bracelet with matching earrings and necklace.

I took a few pictures for my insta and by then it was 11:45, dang how did time go by that fast?

Before I went down stairs I put on some perfume that made me smell like roses, when I got to the living room my uncle was there with his girlfriend, Maria.

"Hola" I say getting there attention, "Hola chiquitita! We have to be their by 12:00 so let's get going!" He says walking out the door.

The car ride was only like 10 minutes so it didn't feel like that long, when we got out of the car I saw that there wasn't even that many cars there.

When we went inside my uncle just said his name to the two guys in the front and we were just let us in right away.

We were waved over to a table and my uncle introduced me to everyone "Hello everyone, I want you to meet Valeria, my niece." My uncle says drawing every one's attention.

I wave and one of the girlfriends of the footballers said "hola Valeria, you can sit at the kids table." She says pointing to the table next to them.

I walk over to the seat farthest from everyone and sit down, I was just looking out the window until someone drew my attention.

It was a boy, with brown eyes, black curly hair, and tan skin. "Hi I'm junior, nice to meet you " he says as he sits down in front of me "hi I'm Valeria!" I respond, but in my head, I was head over heals.

"So like, where are you from?" He say to me, "I'm from Madrid." I say to him "cool, so how long do you think you'll be here?" He asks me, " I don't know, probably a year or so though." I reply.

"Hey by any chance do you have insta?" He asks me "yea it's @theyluv_valeria"
I say to him, "I added you, also, do you know your really pretty?" He say looking at my face.

I started to blush so I put my head down to hide it, "why are you blushing? It's the truth anyway" he says just making me blush even harder.

We finally got our food and I got some salmon with a few vegetables on the side with a lemonade, I didn't pay attention to whatever junior got because I couldn't take my eyes off of him, we talked about celebrity stuff and something he liked but I was to busy studying his face.

After around am hour we had to leave so everyone stood up to go out the door but we were first out and I just felt his eyes on me, I'm probably crazy for thinking that but whatever, when we got outside their was paparazzi everywhere, all the cameras clicking and lights overwhelmed me and it was pretty obvious to everyone.

I was feeling uncomfortable and it was visible so junior used his jacket to cover both of our faces, his parents were looking at us along with his siblings, I kept my head down and we got in our cars separately but before he went inside of his car he smiled and waved at me so i did the same.

When we got home I changed into something more comfortable and put my hair up, after that went on my phone to check my social media accounts I was scrolling on the app when I got a notification from insta, it was a dm from...