PART 12

JUNIORS POV

NOT PROOF READ

Me and Valeria had kissed after everyone left, I hugged her, I didn't know what to feel but I liked the feeling.

I went home and I was talking to my Step mom, Georgina, "do you remember that girl that I talked to a few weeks ago at the restaurant?" I say laying down on her bed.

"Yeah, what about her?" She says looking at me, "after the pool party I was waiting on the driver," I say stopping myself.

"Okaay?" She say raising an eyebrow, "I  like her, and I told her," I say looking at her, " what did she say?" She says looking at me.

"She kissed me, then she apologized because she thought I didn't want to kiss her," I say still laying down, "I hugged her because I didn't know what else to do,"

"Well do you like her?" She says sitting down right beside me, "I do I just think that my friends would think it's since I've only known her for a month."

"Who cares what your friends think? If you like her then theirs no changing that," she says rubbing my back, "okay then," I say leaving her room.

When I left I heard my mom cheering, I think she liked us together but I don't know anything.

I was a little upset that we didn't have our first kiss together on the beach as the sun was going down after we were together all day.

I was playing my game when my younger brother Mateo came in, "Junior! Your back!" He says jumping on top of me.

"I'm back! What do you need Mateo?" I say placing him back on his feet, "I made you this drawing!" He says handing me the paper.

It was a picture of me in the pool playing, having fun and Mateo was frowning and crossed out of the
photo.

"It was just a pool!" I say giving the price of part to him, "and I really wanted to go.." he says walking out of my room.

I roll my eyes and go back to playing my game, I played for like and hour before I got a text from my friend Marco, he's the one I took to the pool.

"Junior I gotta tell you something.." the  text reads, "what is it?" I respond, "I think I have a crush on the girl from the pool party.." he texts me.

I drop my phone, he can't have a crush on her? she kissed me, instead of feeling sad I just felt angry, "How can you like her?" I text him.

"Well if you didn't know I'm really into black curly hair," he says , curly hair? She didn't have curly hair? She also didn't have black hair?

I think for a minute and I realize, he likes Gabriella! Not Valeria! I calm down and start laugh, I got so upset for nothing.

"Ohh, you like Gabriella" I say, "yea that one, she is really cute," he responds, "good because I like Valeria," I say, "yea I saw you two looking at each other".

I laugh and go to the dining room because it was time for dinner, I was sitting across from my dad, "so Junior, I heard you have a girlfriend," he says.

"She's not my girlfriend yet," I say looking up at him, "yet?" He says, that makes Georgina laugh, "I like her," I say, "tell me about her," he says.

"Well, she has this long brown hair and dimples, she's also really sweet, smart, beautiful, kind, every time I see her I get happy or my heart goes fast, I can't go one day without talking to her, she makes me feel like the luckiest boy in the world, a day without her is meaningless, I like the way she smells and the way her lips feel and taste," I say as a smile grows on my face.

"You kissed her?" My dad says, "oh- well- I don't know" I say looking down again, "he kissed her , he told me earlier," Georgina says smiling.

"Hey!" I say looking at her, "I couldn't help it! If it helps I really like her," she says, "when do I get to meet her?" My dad says.

"When I convive her, she keeps changing the subject every time we talk about it," I say, " what's her name?" My dad says.

" Valeria González Pérez, she was born in Madrid on July second two thousand and ten which makes her 12 and her favorite color is baby pink." I say looking up at him.

"Okay then," he says, After dinner I take shower and I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I went to bed thinking about her, I just can't get her out of my head.

I don't think I like her, I think I love her.

I ship, Valeria Gomez Perez x Christiano Ronaldo = Valistiano Gonaldo Romez