PART 4

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

I woke up at 8:30 and wanted to look nice because today I was going out with junior, I showered for 30 minutes and did my skin care right after.

I wanted to look nice but not fancy, when I was about to open my closet I got a dm from junior, "hey I hope you don't mind but we are going swimming later so bring a bathing suit and something else to feel comfortable in". He texts

"Ok that'll be fine" I reply and put down my phone to see what I was going to wear, it took me like an hour to get ready, I put on a blue cropped tank top and some denim shorts with my Air Forces and some jewelry.

I went downstairs because I realized I haven't eaten nothing today, I just ate 2 rice cakes and drunk some water, I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth so my breath didn't stink.

Before I was going to wait for him I packed my bag, I put my bathing suit in the bag and a baggy shirt with some bicycle shorts, the the essentials...

I waited on the couch until I heard a honk, I ran outside to see junior outside of the car waiting to open the door for me.

"Hey Valeria! You look nice." Junior says to me, "thanks and you look nice too!" I say smiling while we get into the car.

"So... Where are we going?" I ask him, "Oh just to my house to swim and do other stuff" he says while looking out the window.

It didn't even take that long to get his house and he opened the door for me, when we got to the door his mom was waiting and I was so excited to meet her.

"Oh my gosh, you are so pretty, I love you so much Georgina" I say with my jaw on the floor, " Aaah, so you are the girl that junior is always talking about" she looks at me and smiles.

I look at him and smile but he says "shh mom stop!" To his mom, after that he took me to his room to get away from his family.

"I'm going to teach you how to play FIFA, you know what what is right?" He asks me. "It's like soccer and stuff like that" I say to him.

"Ok here." He says as he hands me the controller, "uhh.. I don't know how to use this..." I say to him do he raises his eyebrow.

"Ok so first you move the left control-" he says "which one is that?" I ask him, he looks at me like I just stole his dog.

"I didn't think it would be this hard to teach someone how to use a controller" he says, "I will learn trust me!" I say.

"Ok ok let me teach you" he says to me, he puts his hands over mine, "ok do you see how I move the-" he starts to talk about something with a controller but I was zoned out so it's hard to remember.

"Were you listening to anything I said?" He said with an attitude, "Uhhh yea?" I say trying to cover up my lie, "it's fine just watch me play and you can ask questions if you want" he says going back to to playing his game.

"Hey can we take a picture?" He says after like 20 minutes of his game, "only if you send it to me" I say, "ok ok I will."

After we took the picture his mom called us down to go swimming, "hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom to get changed ok?" I say and he nods, "I'll wait outside the door." He says and shows me to the bathroom.

I put on my 2 piece bathing suit and got out,  I saw junior standing outside the door with his swim trunks on, as we were walking he asked me a question, "do you have any other friends other than me?" He says, "well I do but not any here" I say and he nods.

We both put our phones down on the table outside, he jumps into the pool while I just walk in but he gets water all over me.

After splashing around and playing some pool games we got tired so we went inside.

Junior forgot his phone outside so he asked me to go get it for him, when I got it from outside I saw the wallpaper and it was me and junior when we took that picture earlier.

"Valeria, where are you?" I hear junior day so I quickly turn off his phone, "oh yea, here it is" I say while handing him his phone.

"After you change do you wanna go watch a movie?" He says looking straight at me.

"Uhh yea sure" I say and walk into the bathroom, I change into some shorts and a oversized shirt, I go to juniors room and he signals me to go sit on his bed.

"Have you seen dumb and dumber?" He asks me, "no, I haven't" I say so he starts the movie.

We were about halfway through the movie and I felt finger tips touch my hand, he looks at me and now we're both looking at each other, we start to hold hands and start watching the movie again.

About towards the end I start to drift off and was about to fall asleep, I put my head on juniors shoulder and he let me rest it their, at the end of the movie I felt his head lay on my head.

Heyy!! This is kind of a long chapter so don't get mad😊
It took me like all of yesterday and today to write this and I was supposed to finish this yesterday but I forgot too because I was to tired. Thank you so much for reading this, bye!!!❤️❤️