PART 19

VALERIA POV

NOT PROOFREAD

After staying up until 3:0o AM crying myself to sleep I had to get myself together because Junior was going to be here in an hour.

I get out of bed, shower, do my hair and makeup, get ready, get my room ready, and grabbed a few snacks from my pantry.

That on bay took me 45 minutes so I just texted Junior,

Junior💗

Do u know when u will
get here?  

Uhh in like  10 minutes

Ok then!

It was a short conversation but I want to make the most of it because this could be our last sleepover.

Time went by fast because Junior had already gotten here, I run to the door and let him in and we went to my room.

"So, what do you wanna do?" he says smiling, "I don't know, whatever you wanna do," I say looking at Him.

"Let's go to discovery place!" I say putting my shoes back on, "I haven't been there since I was 5," he says laughing.

For some reason, Junior's driver was still outside, we didn't question it and just got in, at least 30 minutes later we arrived.

There were a lot of kids so we probably weren't going to be recognized, we got out tickets and went to the aquarium first.

We saw different types of fish and all the other animals in the sea, my favorite was the sea horses because they were different colors and they were cute.

Next, we went to the Amazon enclosure, we saw a parrot and if you said hi to it it would respond but it was super humid in there.

Then we went to this place where it was about the body system, we saw how a heart develops, and there was this thing where you could see your veins in places you didn't even know you had any.

Then we went to this thing, it was like a treadmill but you couldn't stop running, someone had to stop it for you.

After that, we went to the cafe, they had different types of food but we both just got a sandwich and a Capri Sun each.

Then we went to the Imax Dome, it's kinda like a movie theater but the movie is 3 dimensional, it was super cool.

After that, we left since we already looked at everything there, once we got to my house it was already 6:30.

This was the only thing that made me smile after the news from yesterday, once we got to my room I got a call from my dad.

I answer it, I was nervous, scared that something much worse happened, and I have to deal with more stuff.

"Hey papi," I say, "Hola Vale, on Tuesday we are going to fly you back to Spain, I wanted to tell you earlier so you could pack."

He said it in a cold tone, like he had no emotion, he's always been happy, I've never heard him so drained.

"Can I speak to mami?" I ask, "Not right now, she's sleeping," he says, "Oh, ok then, I love you," I say, "Love you too."

After that I hang up, I didn't want to start crying, I put my phone down and look at Junior, "I know this place if you wanna talk," he says.

I nod, "it will take an hour though?" he says, "Let's go," I say softly, he smiles and pulls my arm into my backyard.

We go through the fence and start walking on this pathway I've never even knew about but somehow he did.

We walk for an hour until we get to this ledge place, but nobody was there so you could see the whole city.

He takes me to sit down, and we got there just in time to see the sunset, something in me decided to tell him about yesterday and what was happening.

"Junior?" I say getting his attention, "I have to tell you something that you probably won't like," I say calmly.

"Tell me," he says grabbing my hand, "I'm going back to Spain on Tuesday," I say, I can tell his heart dropped because his face went pale.

"Why?" he says, "my mom is dying and I want to be there for her," I say, "for how long?" he says, "maybe a month or more," I say.

Before I could say anything else he gave me the biggest hug ever,
"I'm sorry, I'm not angry, I just don't want you to go to Spain," he says on the verge of tears.

I didn't expect him to start crying but since he started crying I wanted to, like badly but I wasn't, I don't want to cry in front of him.

By the time we both stopped almost crying the sum had already gone down, before we left I took a picture of us and the view.

I uploaded the pictures to my I sat story but one thing I didn't realize is that since I've been seen with Junior a lot of people followed me, including his fangirls.

But that didn't cross my mind at all, when we were leaving we heard a sound and started running, I've never seen Junior run so fast.

Once we got home we went to my room, changed into out pajamas, and watched a movie, we watched Rio.

I like that movie but I fell asleep watching it, I fell on Junior, well not really, I fell with half of me on him.

I don't really remember anything but sleeping, but something was different, it was a warm feeling, I don't know what for, but it felt good.

So cute but so sad