PART 27

JUNIORS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

I woke up at around 8 in the morning, Valeria was still asleep though, I shook her awake because I was going to leave.

She woke up and hugged me, but I had to ask her a really big and important question that depended on our future.

"I want you to come back to Saudi Arabia with me." I say, "you can think about it but I'm leaving today at 10 so I need to know at 6." I say as I get my stuff and leave.

We hugged and stuff, I didn't JUST get my stuff and leave her house without loving her.

After that I go with Georgina to go shopping and we get a lot of clothes, and snacks since my dad loved the food here.

I had talked to Georgina about taking Valeria with us and she said if her dad said yes.

LATER THAT DAY

I went back to Valerias house to ask if she's going with me, as soon as I got there I could hear her and her dad arguing.

I still knocked because I had to leave soon, her dad answered, "Hello?." He said, but all I saw was Valeria grabbing her bags and then leaving.

It was weird because her dad didn't say anything to her, not even a simple "Goodbye." And I thought that they had a hood relationship.

"What's wrong?" I say, "you said Georgina said I could go right?" She says, "yes?" "So I'm coming with you."

I was happy inside because she was going with me and I wasn't going to leave her here all by herself.

When we got to the jet I saw Georgina there and she was ready to go, but one thing I noticed was that she was very exited to see Valeria, she never been that exited to see me.

On the plane all I did was talk to Valeria, and if she's not there then I text her, or eat, eat anything I can find on the plane.

"You know, I wonder what the world will be like it 100 years, we will be in this old photographs and be called ancient." She says while laughing.

"It's so weird to think about it tho."  I say looking at the roof of the plane as we talk for what felt like years.

After a while we finally landed in Saudi Arabia, Georgina was hungry so before we went to drop off Valeria.

We went to this place that was like and American breakfast place, even though it was 4 in the afternoon.

I got chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon with orange juice, Valeria got French toast with chocolate milk, and Georgina got waffles with maple syrup.

After that we decided to go to my house for some reason, Georgina said something about how she wanted her to get to know my siblings.

If you want to know another thing about me, it's that I ABSOLUTELY hate when my family tries to get to know my friends, especially my girlfriend.

We went inside and there my dad was, with the fattest smile on his face, I think he liked her, but I don't know.

My dad knew I never liked my friends or literally anyone I knew outside of home meeting them.

"Hola Valeria! Cómo estás?" He says smiling and hugging her, the rest of my siblings did the same thing.

Me and Valeria went to the movie room but my younger siblings followed us, I love them but do they have to be annoying?

We were trying to watch a movie but they would not stop talking to her, it was all "your so pretty!" Or "you like that thing?" Like dang.

After the movie, that I only watched because they wouldn't stop asking her questions, we went to my room.

We had one of those   conversations where we both talk about our life and stuff.

"Who do you think is going to die first?" She says, "you, but I couldn't live in a world without you." I respond, "Nuh uh! Your older, so I have more life to live." "Yea but what if you get a disease and die?" "We just have to wait and see." She says.

We needed up falling asleep on each others shoulders.

School starts on August 9🤨