PART 23

NOT PROOFREAD

JUNIORS POV

"It was her birthday." Georgina says, "Maybe..." I respond, "I just wanna know why you got her gifts if she is so far away?".

After my dad said this Georgina looked away, "What did you do?" He say looking at Georgina, "hm? Oh me? I didn't even do anything!"

"Just tell me." He says with a straight face, "ok, I may have asked a friend to fly there in the jet and give it to her.." she says smiling.

To be honest with you, I thought my dad was actually going to freak out, instead, he reacted the complete opposite.

He started laughing, like really loud, we all just stared at him even my siblings, it was so weird, I really didn't want to be here and it showed.

As my dad slowly stops laughing, "Your in love, my son is in love," my dad says smiling at me, "y'know I bet 100$ that they will be married in the next 20 years,".

VALERIAS POV

I got off the plane around 6 and I went straight to the hospital with my dad, I saw my mom, in the first time in two months, she changed.

She had gotten paler, thinner, she looked absolutely horrible, I wasn't going to say that though, I missed her, it just didn't feel right.

I wanted to cry, nobody would ever want their mother to die, "Hola mama," I say calmly, "hola Bebe!" She says, she sound even weaker than on the phone.

I gave her a hug, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry hija," she says, I don't know why she's apologizing though, she didn't do anything.

We started talking, about my  life and how it's going, after that we just talked about whatever, we ate, watched movies and played bored games, stuff we loved.

It felt like minutes when it had really been hours, and I had to go home, since minors weren't aloud to stay more than 12 hours, stupid rule.

It was around 7:00 AM and I had slept at the hospital, my dad got me breakfast and me ate in the parking lot.

He also got me a cupcake with a candle on it, I know it wasn't a lot but it was the best that he could do right now.

"Cumpleaños feliz cumpleaños feliz te deseamos Valeria
cumpleaños feliz." My dad sings giving me a smile as well as a gift.

I blow out the candle on the cupcake and put it on the dashboard, "Gracias Papi!" I say smiling.

It was an average small gift, probably the same size of a     coffee mug, I take off the wrapping paper and I see a necklace.

It wasn't just any necklace, it was a Pandora necklace, in the shape of the heart, and it was the exact same one my mom had.

"Thank you papi," I say hugging him, "mi hija is finally 13!" He says smiling, the necklace was really pretty.

We talked and I ate my cupcake on the way home from eating breakfast and my dad helped me put on my necklace.

One we got home I saw a car outside, I was confused because we didn't have any family in the country.

It was like a mini van but like really big, I got out of the car and my dad unlocked the door for me to open.

Once I opened the door I saw decorations, a cake, a big one and a band, the band started playing when I saw but I was to focused on everything else.

Right beside the cake was a box, it had all the things I had ever talked about with him, but there were also a lot of notes.

Each of them had a date on them, and there were like 30 of them, there was an extra one that said "birthday" so I opened that first.

Once I opens it little heart shaped confetti fell on the ground and I had a picture of us in it too.

To my sweet Valeria

"Dear Valeria, or my girlfriend,

I can't believe that we've spent over 3 months together and have been together for almost a month but it feels like forever.

I want to remind you how much you mean to me. I thank God daily for sending you into my life. I don't want to lose you for anything in the world.

You mean the world to me and I wish the shoulder on which you wish to rest your head, the hand that supports you whenever you stumble, and the ears that listen to you when you need someone to talk to was here with me.

In love and friendship, we've shared so much. Every day, our bond appears to grow stronger and stronger. I always want to be right next to you; being with you means more to me than you can imagine.

think of you on both gloomy and bright days. Every thought I have about you makes me happy and fills my heart with gratitude, happy birthday and I love you so much.

Love, Junior, your beloved."

I need a man like Junior🙁🙁

TY SM FOR 7.19K VEIWS I LOVE YALL SM🩷🩷🩷🫶🫶