PART 20

VALERIA POV

NOT PROOFREAD

When I woke up it was 8:30 AM and we were both still asleep, I shook him awake so he could get his stuff because his driver will be here in 30 minutes.

He started putting his clothes away into a bag that he brought when we finished we went downstairs and I gave him a snack.

I gave him a Lunchable that I ate when I didn't feel like making anything, I also gave him my bracelet and I gave him a binder.

The under had pictures of us, a note that said how much I love him, and a squish mallow with my perfume on it.

By then the driver was there and led him to the door, before I was able to open the door he pressed his lips against mine.

I was shocked but not that shocked, he cupped my cheek and we just stood right by the door for a few seconds.

During the kiss, I heard something but ignored it, "Valeria." My uncle says in an angry voice," My eyes widen, and I look up.

My uncle was standing in front of the hallway and he looked mad, he didn't say anything though, he was watching us, and he wasn't blinking either...

"Let's go outside.." I say while pulling Junior outside, "I guess this is a goodbye," I say, he picks me up, "I'll see you ok in a month,"

He lets me go and smiles, "bye," he says as he walks to the car and gets in, he waves at me as the car drives away.

I go back to my room and up all my stuff, then I call Gabriella and tell her, after that, I just sat in my room.

JUNIORS POV

I get home and once I get in I go straight to my room, I didn't feel like talking to anyone, not even my dad.

U throw my stuff on the floor and pounce on my bed as I start beating my pillow until I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say in an infuriated voice, I saw Georgina, "Son, what's wrong?" She says confused, "Was it that girl?" She says.

"Don't worry son, there's other fish in the sea," She says rubbing my back, "no no- it's not that, she's going back to Spain," I say quietly.

"Oh," She says, "Is she coming back?" She speaks, "I don't know," I say still being quiet, " I'm sure she'll come back," She says rubbing my back.

After a few minutes of talking, she left, I just wanted to be alone, I get that she has a good reason to go back in just angry because I'll miss her.

For some reason, I felt tired, I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to stay in my bed and watch tv and eat.

The problem was my coach moved our practice to 1 so if I fall asleep I will be on my coach's bad side, and my coach is mean for no reason.

VALERIA POV

I had finally packed up everything and for some reason it felt weird t on leave, it kinda felt like a vacation.

I would like to stay here longer but I really need to go see my mom right now, I know I have a lot here.

It's just that I have much more back home, and I really miss those things, it is time for me to go back home.

I will really miss everyone here, Junior, My uncle and his girlfriend, especially Gabriella since I felt like we didn't spend that much time together.

I'm also exited because I'm going to reconnect with my old friend group and local people that I knew in Spain.

Before I knew it, it was already 6, time was flying by so fast for what? I hated when stuff like that happened.

JUNIORS POV

It's been a few hours after practice, something didn't feel right, I didn't know what it was but something was off.

Was it me? Was I acting weird? That's when I thought for a while, something in my brain said I should give Valeria a proper goodbye.

I put on my running shoes because I knew no one was going to take me to her.

I run out the door past everyone, I decide to take a stop to get her bracelet, it was one of those cheap ones but it didn't feel right giving her nothing.

I also got her chocolate but that's besides the point, I had to run faster before it got dark.

In a car it only took like 10 minutes to get to her house but on running, it was over an hour, just if I could run any faster.

After it felt like one hundred years of running I finally got to her house, I didn't want to knock because I knew her uncle would answer and I don't really think we should talk.

I thought about throwing rocks at her window but I remember I had my phone with me.

"Look outside."

That's crazyyyy