PART 8

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

After junior left I went to the kitchen to eat some food, I ate lucky charms and went to my room to just hang out.

I decided to go on TikTok and all over my For You Page were videos and pictures of me walking with Junior at the fair.

All the fan girls in the comments were pissing me off to be honest, like they were saying stuff about how I'm probably only dating him for popularity.

I didn't even know who he was until he introduced himself to me at the restaurant and we became really good friends because I can actually make friends unlike these girls who are probably insecure.

Like I just met the boy met the boy I'm not even his gf yet, they need calm down. But I may have a crush on him, but he probably doesn't even like me.

I sent the video to Junior with a few question marks.

JUNIORS POV

I was still in the car because the driver had to stop at the a gas station to go get gas, I was waiting in the in the car when Valeria met me a video with a few question marks.

The video was me and her walking around the fair, I decided to look at the comments to see what people were saying about her.

When I looked at the comments I was shocked, they were all saying that she didn't like me and she was using me for fame and popularity.

I may have only known Valeria for 2 weeks but I know she wouldn't do something like that, plus I'm pretty sure she didn't even know who I was until I introduced myself to her.

I just could not believe that people thought of her like that when I don't even think her enemies would describe he like that.

So what if she was my girlfriend? I mean, she's just so sweet, caring, kind, beautiful, funny, anything you could ever think of.

I also had a dream of her last night, I didn't tell her though, but it was interrupted because Valeria had a nightmare.

I'm not mad at her for it I just wish I told her, the dream was about us at the beach, we basically were there until the sunset.

We were sitting on the sand watching the sun go down while we talked about our future, and if we were still friends in 20 years.

Suddenly I put my arm around her and she looks at me, we lock eyes and we just stare for at least thirty seconds.

"You know your beautiful rig-" I say but I was interrupted by her lips connecting to mine, she put her hand on my cheek and the kiss lasted at least 30 seconds.

I swear I smiled during the dream but it stopped when I was woken up to Valerias panting, I don't really remember what I said but I did hear her say she had a nightmare.

BACK TO VALERIAS POV

I waited to get response from Junior for like twenty minutes but never got one, I just went to take a shower and try do do something.

I showered for like an hour because I felt dirty for some reason, I got out of the shower, then I did my skin care, after that I got ready.

  I put on a pair of blue bicycle shorts and a blue oversized shirt, I didn't put any make  up on because I was going on  a  walk.

I don't ever go on walks and the weather looks nice today so I thought it would be a good idea, I put on my air max's and I left to go in the walk.

Around 5 minutes into the walk I saw a big dog running in my direction, I start to freak out so I run the other way, at this point the dog was chasing me.

I heard a voice calling out to the dog, "Nitro! Nitro! Come back!" I here the owner say, who names their dog killer? I got tired of running so I saw a playground and climbed on to it.

The dog is barking while the owner catches up, "I think he likes you!" The girl says while putting her hand threw the leash.

At this point I am freaking out because I think the dog has rabies, "does it bite?" I say out of breath, "he doesn't bite me," the girl says, "well its probably because your his owner!" I say still freaking out.

" you will be fine, and if he does bite you, you won't get a disease from it because he has all his shots! It will probably just leave a nasty scar!" She says while the dog barks like crazy.

"I guess I'll come down.." I say, "I promise he won't bite you!" The girl says as I get down from the tree, I slowly get closer to the dog and I pet him.

"See I told you he doesn't bite!" The girl says, "ok then... Oh by the way I'm Valeria, nice to meet you!" I say, "I'm Gabriella!" She says...

Thank you for reading this everybody! A lot happened in the story so I hoped you like it, we also got a new character, Gabriella! You might have saw her in the intro but she will be in the story a lot more now! And the kiss part In Junior's dream😏😏 that will probably happened😊 bye everyone!!❤️❤️

(The dogs name is nitro cuz he's named after my dog)