Part 22

JUNIORS POV

"Ohhh," I say, "Just go to bed," the both say going back to their room, that's when I remembered, tomorrow was her birthday.

And she was leaving today, how could I forget her birthday my girlfriend's birthday? What the actual fuck.

I was seriously about to crap my pants, I ran upstairs and went on my phone, how could someone be so sad on their birthday?

By then she was going to be in Spain, and u had no idea where her house was in Spain.

That's when I realized that I had to start digging deep to go at least make her smile on her birthday.

I go to my desk and open my computer, I go on Facebook and search up her name, it turns out she had Facebook, which I found odd.

I go to her friends and found her mom, I found out that her whole bloodline was from Madrid but she had to movie to Ciudad Real.

Which if you did know was right outside of Madrid but they had to movie there because everything like the hospitals and pharmacies were closer to each other.

Anyways, I searched through her photos and found a family picture of them at a small cafe that was local last year.

I found that on google maps and searched through all the streets until I found her dad putting a thumbs up and his face was blurred but you could obviously tell it was him.

These pictures were only from around December so I'm sure they didn't move, but I had to be 100% sure.

I went to her dads most recent post, which was 2 days ago, it was him with his wife I don't of there house, the caption said, "she wanted her last homemade meal at the house🩷" Almost made me cry but I can't really cry right now.

I look at her moms head and you can kinda see numbers in the back, I could only see the numbers 7 and 5 and they were on the bricks of the house.

I went back to google maps and found the exact number the the same house, now that I know that she lived their. I had to surprise her with something.

I just had to think, but I don't think a lot do it was hard, I searched up different companies that plan surprise parties and stuff like that.

I planned her a surprise birthday party and it just so happens that her dad was awake and I got his permission, also found out where his spare key is.

I was going to get to work but I got tired so that was going to have to wait, like until the morning, I am really tired.

TIME SKIP

In the morning, I'm pretty sure it is 6:00 AM but who needs sleep when you forgot to Olán your girlfriend's birthday?

Anyways, I order everything and it should be there by tomorrow, and I had to pay extra since I needed it to be there almost immediately.

Now, I needed to get her gift ready, I put on some shoes and left, without telling anyone anything, except my driver.

We went to the mall and now it was time to think, after thinking really hard and getting a frappe from Starbucks I came up with a list of things she would want.

Rio De Janeiro perfume, she has some but it literally almost empty, a heart necklace with a picture of us in it, a pandora bracelet, a Coco bracelet, Nike pro shorts even though she has like 20, a black silk dress since she didn't have that color, Versace slippers, a custom hair brush with her name on it, and a giant teddy bear that was laced with my cologne.

After like 6 hours of shopping I put everything into a bag and asked Georgina is someone could get it to her through her private jet, she was mad at me but loves Valeria so she said yes and it should be over there in less than 18 hours so I should be good.

I decided to add notes for everyday that she was tho saying how much I love her, I also made a video of me for her birthday which will be on her tv at her house.

We didn't have practice today so I decided to shower since I stink kinda like if garlic, your dads fart and throw up had a baby.

I took like a really long shower and I had to face my parents at dinner, Georgina won't be mad at me, just my dad from last night but oh well.

I went downstairs and saw everyone already sitting down, I sit down as everyone is talking, as I sit down my dad looks at me.

"Where have you been?" My dad says, "uhh nowhere?" I say, my dad and Georgina sigh as they here my response.

"The wallet?" He says, "ohh yea!" I say finally getting it, "I was at the mall," I say taking a sip of my drink.

"You spent a lot of money on a special someone..." Georgina says, "It was a birthday..." I say avoiding eye contact.

Gn y'all🩷