PART 15

PROOFREAD

VALERIAS POV

...My girlfriend?, let me know if I'm misreading things, but it seems like you've got feelings for me and I've definitely got feelings for you, and I wondered if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"

I was in complete shock, my mouth drops to the floor, I would have never thought in a million years he would ask me that question.

Luckily I was prepared and googled what I should do if he ever asks me this question out of absolutely nowhere.

As I try to follow the steps I read about, my mind goes blank, my eyes go wide and I freeze, I try to say something but I couldn't.

After like 5 seconds I got myself back together, even though I couldn't follow the steps I knew what to say.

"Yes! Of course!" I say with a big fat smile on my face, not what I was expecting to say but at least I said the right thing!

After we eat we found a Photo Booth and both decided we should take some pictures for memories and stuff like that.

We got in and there were two different modes we could put it on, black & white and vintage obviously we chose vintage because it looked cool.

We were only able to have four pictures, for the first photo we just made funny faces and laughed at each other's faces.

For the second photo we made it look like a portrait, he put his arm around me and I grabbed the hand that was over me.

For the third picture we made hearts with our hands, pressed our face together and he smiled so I kissed him on the cheek for the picture.

For the very last picture decided to kiss me because I was off guard, I just put me hand in his shoulder and that was how the picture turned out.

After we finished the pictures he just smiled at me and grabbed my hand, when we got out of the Photo Booth we saw the pictures and they were so cute.

Luckily the machine printed out two photo things for the both of us to have for like, y'know,   memories...

After that we went to the mall, we went into this store and went into the toy section, we started sword fighting until we found a ball.

We decided to start messing around with it and throwing it around, until Junior hit it too hard it hit this kid on head.

He was in the isle next to us so before we both bursted out laughing due to his cries we bought ran out into the mall.

Once we got far away enough we stopped and both looked at each other and busted out laughing to the point we had to hold our stomachs.

After like ten minutes of laughing we went into forever 21 and we both got some clothes, it was getting late so we both went home.

But the reason I was in a rush to get home is, I forgot to get Junior a gift for his birthday which is on Saturday...

The next morning I got back to the mall with my aunt to find something he would like for his birthday.

I start to think in the past to see if I can remember him talking about anything he wanted, until I finally got it.

For some weird reason he wanted hemp leaf crocs with some charms, I thought it was weird but didn't question it.

After a lot more thinking I made up a list of all the things that he would actually like since he doesn't like a lot of things.

•Ami Paris sweater + shirt
• Versace Dylan Blue Cologne
•Nike Mercurial shin pads (cuz his stink for some reason)
•LV Wallet (his is crusty asl)
•Real Madrid Lego set

I had a lot of money to spend and I did not hold back, it was Friday so it was the day before the party, so right before we left I got a dress and some shoes for the party.

I was tired so I just got straight into bed and just scrolled on my phone, I got a text from Juniors step mom, Georgina.

She just asked me if i could help decorate and the time I should be there to decorate and the time I should actually be there.

I wanted to say no but I'm the type of person who can't say no so I have to be at Juniors house at 9:30 in the morning.

After a while of thinking fell asleep and woke up to my very loud alarm at 7:00 in the morning to help Georgina with the party.

I showered and did my skincare but not my makeup since I was going to get ready at Junior's house.

I decided that there will be 2 chapters released on Saturday bc Ik I won't be able to fit it into one chapter 😭